Introduction to Comair SA
(kulula.com) (Associated with British Airways plc) All flights (except kululu.com-division) are operated on a franchise agreement with BRITISH AIRWAYS (G-) in full such colors and both titles, using BA-flight numbers. Kulula.com is the marketing name used for the no frills-division, operated by Comair in full kulula.com-colors but using MN-flight numbers.
Administrators in charge of South Africa’s Comair believe there are “reasonable prospects” of saving the company. Routes looks at the airline...
- Airline in focus: Comair
- These are the top ten largest African carriers
- The ten biggest African airlines
- How South African aviation could turn the tables
- IBERIA / Comair expands codeshare network from May 2017
- Windshear concerns delay opening of St Helena’s new airport