Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia. From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Jetstar Airways recently in the OAG Schedules Analyser and GDS filed proposed additional frequency for Melbourne – Denpasar route, from...
- Route rundown: KBP-VDA, YUL-NRT, MEL-CGO
- Jetstar adds Zhengzhou service from Dec 2017
- Jetstar adds Adelaide – Hobart service from Nov 2017
- What do airlines want to hear from airports?
- Qantas continues Japanese expansion
- Jetstar New Zealand regional reductions July - Oct 2017