Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia. From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Jetstar Airways between July and October 2017 is temporary reducing operations on selected regional routes in New Zealand, currently reflected in...
- “The best alliances are those that operate under one brand,” says Jetstar network head
- Jetstar adds Sydney – Proserpine route from April 2017
- Jetstar adds Australia - Ho Chi Minh service from May 2017
- Jetstar ends Melbourne – Wellington route in Feb 2017
- Jetstar ends Melbourne – Tokyo service in Feb 2017
- Jetstar ends Wuhan scheduled charters in late-Sep 2016