Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia. From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Jetstar Airways from November 2017 plans to offer new domestic service, where the airline schedules Adelaide – Hobart route. From 14NOV17,...
- What do airlines want to hear from airports?
- Qantas continues Japanese expansion
- Jetstar New Zealand regional reductions July - Oct 2017
- “The best alliances are those that operate under one brand,” says Jetstar network head
- Jetstar adds Sydney – Proserpine route from April 2017
- Jetstar adds Australia - Ho Chi Minh service from May 2017