Introduction to Jetstar Airways
Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia.
From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements.
- Jetstar Opens Pilot, Aircraft Base In Perth
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 13, 2023)
- Jetstar To Make Sydney-Osaka Return After 15 Years
- Qantas, Jetstar Commit To Fly From Western Sydney Airport
- 100 airlines registered for Routes Asia 2023
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 7, 2022)
Jetstar Airways' Network Powered by
Explore Jetstar Airways's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper