Introduction to Jetstar Airways
Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia.
From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
The Australian carrier will debut the aircraft between Melbourne and Cairns later this month.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 18, 2022)
- Qantas Adds Johannesburg and Jakarta, Cuts Domestic Flying
- Jetstar To Link Melbourne And Gold Coast From Canberra
- Qantas To Add Bengaluru And Seoul To International Network
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 4, 2022)
- Jetstar Resumes Bali After Two-Year Hiatus