Introduction to Jetstar Airways
Jetstar Airways is a low-cost airline based in Melbourne, Australia, and is a subsidiary of Qantas. It operates an extensive domestic network and regional and some international services. It has a sister operation called Jetstar Asia which has an extensive operation through out Asia.
From headquarters in Melbourne, services link Australian cities with destinations in Hawaii, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Latest Jetstar Airways News
100 airlines registered for Routes Asia 2023
Negotiate with senior network planners from Singapore Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, IndiGo, AirAsia Group and more at the region’s leading aviation...
Other Jetstar Airways News
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 7, 2022)
- Jetstar Outlines A321LR Route Plans
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 18, 2022)
- Qantas Adds Johannesburg and Jakarta, Cuts Domestic Flying
- Jetstar To Link Melbourne And Gold Coast From Canberra
- Qantas To Add Bengaluru And Seoul To International Network
Latest Updates from Jetstar Airways
is attending Routes Asia 2023
4 months 15 days ago
is attending Routes World 2022
6 months 22 days ago
is attending Routes Reconnected
2 years 5 months ago
is attending World Routes 2020
3 years 2 months ago