(KLM Cityhopper B.V. dba / Subsidiary of KLM-Royal Dutch Airlines / formerly NetherLines B.V. & NLM CityHopper B.V.) Operates scheduled flights in conjunction with KLM-ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES using KL-flight numbers. All former KLM cityhopper uk aircraft in old colors, wear the small remark reasons, until repainted in new colors.
KLM in recent schedule update adjusted planned operational date for its last Fokker 70 scheduled service, operated by KLMcityhopper. Previously...
- Respecting the regionals - the role of small jets and turboprops
- Route Rundown: KLM arrives back into the London City market
- KLM plans last Fokker 70 operation in Oct 2017
- Inverness opens its doors to new hub airport connectivity
- KLM returns to Valencia as part of summer 2016 short-haul network growth
- Fuel Burn Reduction Helped Embraer Place E-Jets at KLM