Norwegian is the third largest low-cost airline in Europe and the second largest overall airline in Scandinavia. The company operates a fleet of 100 jet aircraft; 92 Boeing 737-800 short-haul aircraft and 8 787-8 long-haul aircraft. The company has 250 further aircraft on firm order and an additional 150 options. The company operates an extensive pan-European network of more than 400 routes across 35 countries including North Africa and the Middle East. The long-haul operation...
Norwegian today (20JUL17) announced further Trans-Atlantic expansion from Paris, as the airline opened bookings for Paris CDG – Denver...
- Norwegian opens Paris CDG – Newark bookings from late-Feb 2018
- Norwegian files additional Rome – Newark flights in 1Q18
- Norwegian expands Paris – US flights in 2018
- Norwegian adds Austin / Chicago service in S18
- Interview: Cork's Niall MacCarthy discusses Norwegian's transatlantic routes and future network strategy
- Norwegian adds London – Buenos Aires service from Feb 2018