Norwegian is the third largest low-cost airline in Europe and the second largest overall airline in Scandinavia. The company operates a fleet of 100 jet aircraft; 92 Boeing 737-800 short-haul aircraft and 8 787-8 long-haul aircraft. The company has 250 further aircraft on firm order and an additional 150 options. The company operates an extensive pan-European network of more than 400 routes across 35 countries including North Africa and the Middle East. The long-haul operation...
The city's "bold tourism goal" of 55 million visitors by 2020 means a renewed focus on new services.
- easyJet unveils long-haul partnership
- Route Exchange airline opportunity: Cork-Prague
- Norwegian outlines Boeing 737MAX routes from Stockholm in W17
- Norwegian Air International boosts US service in S18
- Norwegian plans further London Gatwick - US service increase in S18
- Norwegian granted “tentative” approval for UK subsidiary’s transatlantic plans