Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.8 years and carried more than 37 million passengers in 2018 on 500+ routes to more than 150 global destinations.
Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline 2019 for five consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline 2019 for seven consecutive years.
Chilean ultra-low-cost carrier JetSMART is expanding its operations in Argentina with the purchase of Norwegian’s subsidiary in the country.
- European airlines still facing an uncertain future
- Norwegian S20 Norway short-haul frequency expansion
- Norwegian discontinues Copenhagen / Stockholm long-haul routes in S20
- Bulletin board: Emirates, American Airlines, Air Astana, Norwegian and more
- Norwegian founder hints at alliance agreements
- Norwegian adds new Trans-Atlantic routes to Chicago / Denver in S20
has updated their profile
4 months 1 day ago