Norwegian is the third largest low-cost airline in Europe and the second largest overall airline in Scandinavia. The company operates a fleet of almost 150 jet aircraft. The company has 250 further aircraft on order. The company operates an extensive pan-European network of more than 400 routes across 35 countries including North Africa and the Middle East. The long-haul operation comprises 32 routes to North America and Asia. Measured by network size Norwegian is the largest...
Norwegian last week launched new North African link from Helsinki, where the airline offers Helsinki – Marrakech nonstop flight. From...
- Norwegian outlines 737 MAX 8 Helsinki network in 1Q18
- Norwegian moves closer to Argentina flights as profits rise
- 737 Max fuels record Boeing deliveries
- Chicago's airports to "aggressively" pursue new airlines
- easyJet unveils long-haul partnership
- Route Exchange airline opportunity: Cork-Prague