Norwegian is the third largest low-cost airline in Europe and the second largest overall airline in Scandinavia. The company operates a fleet of almost 150 jet aircraft. The company has 250 further aircraft on order. The company operates an extensive pan-European network of more than 400 routes across 35 countries including North Africa and the Middle East. The long-haul operation comprises 32 routes to North America and Asia. Measured by network size Norwegian is the largest...
This week: Norwegian to serve Italy-Iceland, China Eastern adds service from Guangzhou and Sunwing to operate Vancouver–Liberia route.
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Norwegian adds Rome – Reykjavik link from Oct 2018
- Norwegian enhances Helsinki network in W18
- Norwegian adds Copenhagen – Aqaba service from Nov 2018
- Norwegian expands Tel Aviv network in W18
- Norwegian confirms W18 Europe long-haul increases