Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.8 years and carried more than 37 million passengers in 2018 on 500+ routes to more than 150 global destinations.
Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline 2019 for five consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline 2019 for seven consecutive years.
Scandinavian carrier Norwegian is ending flights between Ireland and North America from September, blaming the grounding of the Boeing 737 Max for...
- Flight-shaming: is it time for the route development industry to act?
- Norwegian discontinues Boeing 737 Trans-Atlantic service in mid-Sep 2019
- Norwegian W19 US service adjustment
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Debate: How Brexit is affecting the industry
- Norwegian adds new short-haul routes from Copenhagen in W19
has updated their profile
17 days 19 hours ago