Introduction to Norwegian
Norwegian began operating as a low-cost carrier in 2002.
Since then, our mission has been to offer affordable fares for all and to allow customers to travel the smart way by offering value and choice throughout their journey.
Norwegian has been voted Europe’s Best Low-Cost airline by Skytrax for six consecutive years and won Airline Program of the Year Europe & Africa at the Freddie Awards for four consecutive years.
Since 2012, Norwegian has won over 55 awards for our service, product, and innovation in the industry.
We were the first airline in the world to join the UN Climate...
The agreements will provide in excess of 600 weekly connections for its transatlantic routes.
- Norwegian, Widerøe Agree To Cooperate
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 30, 2022)
- Key quotes: Routes Europe 2022
- Watch: Norse Atlantic CEO Bjorn Tore Larsen
- Norwegian Eyes 100-Aircraft Fleet Within Two Years
- Airline In Focus: Norwegian