Norwegian is the third largest low-cost airline in Europe and the second largest overall airline in Scandinavia. The company operates a fleet of almost 150 jet aircraft. The company has 250 further aircraft on order. The company operates an extensive pan-European network of more than 400 routes across 35 countries including North Africa and the Middle East. The long-haul operation comprises 32 routes to North America and Asia. Measured by network size Norwegian is the largest...
Norwegian’s chief executive Bjorn Kjos has outlined plans for the low-cost airline to add additional routes to South America and Asia from the UK,...
- Norwegian adds Copenhagen – Pristina from March 2018
- Norwegian S18 Providence service changes as of 31JAN18
- Norwegian S18 new short-haul routes as of 22JAN18
- Norwegian W18 London Gatwick long-haul changes as of 21JAN18
- Five aviation predictions for 2018
- Airline registrations flood in for Routes Europe