Introduction to Norwegian
Norwegian began operating as a low-cost carrier in 2002.
Since then, our mission has been to offer affordable fares for all and to allow customers to travel the smart way by offering value and choice throughout their journey.
Norwegian has been voted Europe’s Best Low-Cost airline by Skytrax for six consecutive years and won Airline Program of the Year Europe & Africa at the Freddie Awards for four consecutive years.
Since 2012, Norwegian has won over 55 awards for our service, product, and innovation in the industry.
We were the first airline in the world to join the UN Climate...
The 40 new routes being opened by Norwegian will include flights to Aarhus, Denmark, for the first time.
- Norwegian’s Widerøe Acquisition Faces Extended Regulatory Scrutiny
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 1, 2023)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 17, 2023)
- Failed Flyr Faced Competition On 85% Of Routes
- Consultation On Copenhagen Airport Redevelopment Begins
- Norway’s New Bodø Airport To Open By 2030
Norwegian's Network Powered by
Explore Norwegian's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper