Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.8 years and carried more than 37 million passengers in 2018 on 500+ routes to more than 150 global destinations.
Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline 2019 for five consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline 2019 for seven consecutive years.
Norwegian Air International in summer 2020 season intends to operate new routes between UK and Greece, with schedule filing for Preveza and Rhodes...
- Norwegian 1Q20 Amsterdam – New York frequency changes
- Norwegian ditches Oakland for SFO, citing business flyers
- 2019 in review: July to December
- JetSMART to grow Argentina network with Norwegian subsidiary
- Norwegian S20 Norway short-haul frequency expansion
- Norwegian discontinues Copenhagen / Stockholm long-haul routes in S20
has updated their profile
5 months 22 days ago