Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.7 years and carried more than 33 million passengers in 2017 to more than 150 global destinations. Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline for four consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline for six consecutive years.
Norwegian Air Shuttle from May 2019 is expanding Trans-Atlantic service from Madrid , where the airline plans to offer Madrid – Boston...
- Route rundown: TPE-NGO, YHZ-DUB, LGW-GIG
- Norwegian Air UK adds Miami / San Francisco service in S19
- Norwegian to enter Brazil market with Rio de Janeiro service
- Norwegian Air UK adds Rio de Janeiro service from late-March 2019
- Analysis: Europe's winter capacity accelerates
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up