Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.7 years and carried more than 33 million passengers in 2017 to more than 150 global destinations. Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline for four consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline for six consecutive years.
Norwegian has moved a step closer to launching flights to Brazil as it continues its South American push.
- Norwegian adds Stockholm – Tallinn service in W18
- Norwegian adds Oslo – Dubai service from late-Oct 2018
- Norwegian leases Hi-Fly A380 for London – New York route in Aug 2018
- Norwegian S19 Shannon – Newburgh Stewart frequency changes as of 25JUL18
- Routes Weekly top five: Norwegian's growth, Vistara order, Air Tanzania, Airbus A220, Vantage Airport Group and more
- How Norwegian became a disruptive force