Introduction to Norwegian
Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.8 years and carried more than 37 million passengers in 2018 on 500+ routes to more than 150 global destinations.
Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline 2019 for five consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline 2019 for seven consecutive years.
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across Europe are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Airlines take stock of Trump’s US-Europe travel restrictions
- Norwegian, Air France announce planned cuts
- United evaluates next New York-Manchester move
- US Senate minority leader Schumer pushes airlines to start new routes to New York airports
- Norwegian opens Paris CDG – US reservations for S21
- Norwegian August 2020 operations as of 24JUL20
Latest Updates from Norwegian
has updated their profile
1 year 5 hours ago