Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.7 years and carried more than 33 million passengers in 2017 to more than 150 global destinations. Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline for four consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline for six consecutive years.
Norwegian Air International in winter 2018/19 season further expands planned service to Israel, as the airline schedules Helsinki – Tel...
- Norwegian converts Spain – Ft. Lauderdale service to seasonal in 2018/19
- Norwegian adds Helsinki – Gdansk service from late-Oct 2018
- Norwegian late-Sep 2018 Paris CDG – New York JFK aircraft changes
- Norwegian ends Edinburgh – Newburgh Stewart service in March 2019
- Norwegian extends leased Boeing 777 service to early-Jan 2019
- Norwegian ends London – Singapore link in Jan 2019