Norwegian is the third largest low-cost airline in Europe and the second largest overall airline in Scandinavia. The company operates a fleet of almost 150 jet aircraft. The company has 250 further aircraft on order. The company operates an extensive pan-European network of more than 400 routes across 35 countries including North Africa and the Middle East. The long-haul operation comprises 32 routes to North America and Asia. Measured by network size Norwegian is the largest...
The owner of British Airways and Aer Lingus is weighing up a takeover offer for rival Norwegian Air Shuttle amid fierce competition on...
- Norwegian Air International files additional W18 US service changes
- Norwegian Air International W18 US service changes
- Norwegian adds Gothenburg – Prague service from late-April 2018
- Norwegian adds seasonal Stavanger – Antalya service in S18
- Norwegian adds Copenhagen – Amman service from May 2018
- Canada - next stop for Norwegian?