Introduction to Norwegian
Norwegian was founded in 1993 but began operating as a low-cost carrier with Boeing 737 aircraft in 2002. Since then, our mission has been to offer affordable fares for all and to allow customers to travel the smart way by offering value and choice throughout their journey.
Norwegian has been voted Europe’s Best Low-Cost airline by Skytrax for six consecutive years and won Airline Program of the Year Europe & Africa at the Freddie Awards for four consecutive years.
Since 2012, Norwegian has won over 55 awards for our service, product, and innovation in the industry.
We were the first airline...
The latest appointments affecting the route development industry, featuring Norwegian, Norse Atlantic Airways, Brisbane Airport Corporation and more.
- Norse Atlantic plans to fly 15 787s on transatlantic routes next summer
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- Heathrow is Tampa's largest unserved route
- EDITORIAL: The opportunities and perils of Kjos’ new transatlantic venture
- Norwegian resumes Arlanda flights after five-month hiatus
- Transavia France to open first Swedish route
Latest Updates from Norwegian
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
27 days 23 hours ago