Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.7 years and carried more than 33 million passengers in 2017 to more than 150 global destinations.
Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline for four consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline for six consecutive years.
Norwegian in the first-half of summer 2019 season is leasing various aircraft to support its operation, including Boeing 737-700 from JetTime,...
- Norwegian Air Sweden outlines initial operations from August 2019
- Norwegian 2Q19 Dublin – Newburgh/Stewart aircraft changes
- Network planners set to share strategy at Routes Europe
- Norwegian adjusts Dublin – Hamilton S19 operations
- The industry’s most crucial topics to be discussed at Routes Europe 2019
- Norwegian scales back Paris – New York flights from 1Q19