Introduction to Norwegian
Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.8 years and carried more than 37 million passengers in 2018 on 500+ routes to more than 150 global destinations.
Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline 2019 for five consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline 2019 for seven consecutive years.
The carrier which pioneered cheap transatlantic flights between Europe and the US will now focus on short-haul routes as part of a plan to exit...
- Country snapshot: Norway
- Jetstar and Sunwing resume services, Porter and Norwegian experience setbacks
- Norwegian S21 Trans-Atlantic operation update as of 23OCT20
- Norwegian Oct 2020 operations as of 27SEP20
- Recovery Tracker: Corendon, Wizz, Norwegian and more
- Recovery Tracker: Norwegian, Swoop, Emirates and Lufthansa
Latest Updates from Norwegian
has updated their profile
1 year 5 months ago