Introduction to Norwegian
Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.8 years and carried more than 37 million passengers in 2018 on 500+ routes to more than 150 global destinations.
Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline 2019 for five consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline 2019 for seven consecutive years.
Norwegian last week opened reservation for additional Trans-Atlantic routes from London Gatwick and Paris, for summer 2021 season. Previously...
- Norwegian Oct 2020 operations as of 27SEP20
- Recovery Tracker: Corendon, Wizz, Norwegian and more
- Recovery Tracker: Norwegian, Swoop, Emirates and Lufthansa
- Norwegian adds Bergen – Tromsø service from Sep 2020
- Norwegian opens Paris CDG – US reservations for S21
- Norwegian August 2020 operations as of 24JUL20
Latest Updates from Norwegian
has updated their profile
1 year 2 months ago