Introduction to Norwegian
Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.8 years and carried more than 37 million passengers in 2018 on 500+ routes to more than 150 global destinations.
Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline 2019 for five consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline 2019 for seven consecutive years.
The Florida airport has not been connected to London since a Gatwick service ended in 2020.
- EDITORIAL: The opportunities and perils of Kjos’ new transatlantic venture
- Norwegian resumes Arlanda flights after five-month hiatus
- Transavia France to open first Swedish route
- Kjos returns with new Norwegian long-haul LCC Norse Atlantic Airways
- Vueling eyes Scandinavian opportunities
- Smartwings plans first 737 MAX route in Europe since recertification
Latest Updates from Norwegian
has updated their profile
1 year 11 months ago