Introduction to Norwegian
Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.8 years and carried more than 37 million passengers in 2018 on 500+ routes to more than 150 global destinations.
Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline 2019 for five consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline 2019 for seven consecutive years.
Carriers on both sides of the Atlantic are assessing the potential impact of the temporary travel restrictions to the US from more than two-dozen...
- Norwegian, Air France announce planned cuts
- United evaluates next New York-Manchester move
- US Senate minority leader Schumer pushes airlines to start new routes to New York airports
- Norwegian 29MAR20 – 25APR20 operations as of 29MAR20
- Norwegian adds new London Gatwick – Greece routes in S20
- Norwegian 1Q20 Amsterdam – New York frequency changes
Latest Updates from Norwegian
has updated their profile
7 months 27 days ago