Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.7 years and carried more than 33 million passengers in 2017 to more than 150 global destinations.
Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline for four consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline for six consecutive years.
Norwegian, Delta Air Lines and Hainan Airlines are among the carriers to have registered for World Routes 2019.
- Norwegian outlines EuroAtlantic 767 service in S19
- Norwegian schedules leased aircraft service for London Gatwick in S19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Norwegian outlines leased aircraft service for Europe in S19
- Norwegian Air Sweden outlines initial operations from August 2019
- Norwegian 2Q19 Dublin – Newburgh/Stewart aircraft changes