Europe’s third largest low-cost airline operates a fleet of modern aircraft at an average age of 3.8 years and carried more than 37 million passengers in 2018 on 500+ routes to more than 150 global destinations.
Norwegian has been voted the Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline 2019 for five consecutive years at the renowned SkyTrax Awards, and the Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline 2019 for seven consecutive years.
Norwegian and JetBlue are partnering to allow passengers to fly between Europe and the US and onward to multiple destinations under a single booking.
- Norwegian NS20 Trans-Atlantic service changes as of 11OCT19
- Norwegian makes transatlantic frequency changes
- Norwegian W19 Madrid network changes
- Norwegian Barcelona / Rome – New York service changes from late-Oct 2019
- Norwegian W19 Short-haul network changes as of 06SEP19
- Norwegian Air UK W19 Service changes as of 10SEP19
has updated their profile
2 months 16 days ago