Spirit Airlines empowers customers to save money on air travel by offering ultra low base fares with a range of optional services for a fee, allowing customers the freedom to choose only the extras they value. This innovative approach grows the traveling market and stimulates new economic activity while creating new jobs. Spirit's modern fleet, configuration and other innovations enable Spirit to burn less fuel per seat than competitors, making Spirit the most environmentally-friendly U.S....
Routesonline analyses the North American aviation industry, taking a monthly look at the top routes served and revealing the airlines that are...
- Spirit Airlines expands Cancun service from Nov 2017
- Spirit to end Cuba service in late-May 2017
- Spirit Airlines expands Pittsburgh network in S17
- Spirit Airlines schedules new A321Sharklet routes in S17
- Route Rundown: Hartford’s Bradley International in high spirits after securing ultra-low-cost arrival
- Spirit Airlines adds Hartford from April 2017