lux-Airport is the management company of the international airport of Luxembourg. The Airport provides direct flight services to 75 destinations and employs 229 people. LUX welcomed over 3 million passengers in 2016 from 16 Airlines, up by 12.4% from 2015. It handled 821.000 tonnes of freight in 2016 (up by 8.2% from 2015), a performance which represents the best total since 2008 and a 4th consecutive year of growth, making Luxembourg Airport the 6th largest freight platform in Europe.
Emirates SkyCargo in winter 2017/18 season is adjusting operational routing, which sees EK9916 operating Quito – Aguadilla –...
- Luxair schedules Enfidha leisure service from Apr 2018
- Hop! ends Lyon – Luxembourg service in late-July 2017
- Luxair schedules Rovaniemi service in Feb 2018
- easyJet adds new routes in W17
- Luxair schedules Biarritz link in S17
- Luxair resumes Alicante service from April 2017