lux-Airport is the management company of the international airport of Luxembourg. The Airport provides direct flight services to 75 destinations and employs 229 people. LUX welcomed over 3 million passengers in 2016 from 16 Airlines, up by 12.4% from 2015. It handled 821.000 tonnes of freight in 2016 (up by 8.2% from 2015), a performance which represents the best total since 2008 and a 4th consecutive year of growth, making Luxembourg Airport the 6th largest freight platform in Europe.
Luxair in summer 2018 season plans to offer leisure service to Enfidha in Tunisia, with one weekly flight scheduled. Initially, service operates...
- Hop! ends Lyon – Luxembourg service in late-July 2017
- Luxair schedules Rovaniemi service in Feb 2018
- easyJet adds new routes in W17
- Luxair schedules Biarritz link in S17
- Luxair resumes Alicante service from April 2017
- Volotea S17 New routes as of 14OCT16