Cologne Bonn Airport is located in the center of the most densely populated and most powerful economic region of Continental Europe. In 2016, 11.9 million passengers and 786,000 tons of cargo were handled. The airport’s advantages: 2nd biggest catchment area in Europe (20 million inhabitants/90 miles) No slot constraints 24-hour operation Subsurface high-speed railway station beneath the terminals Economic powerhouse of Germany...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Eurowings, Ryanair, airberlin, Lufthansa, SunExpress
- Number of Serving Airlines: 30
- Number of Direct Destinations: 132 destinations
- Number of Terminals: 2
Eurowings recently opened reservation for a number of new European service, for summer 2018 season. Planned new routes as of 17AUG17 as follow....
- Iran Air Aug/Sep 2017 Europe aircraft changes
- Cologne Bonn TAPs into Lisbon hub and beyond
- WizzAir boosts Kiev service from April 2018
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- Eurowings outlines new S18 long-haul routes
- Cologne Bonn extends network to Slovakia