Cologne Bonn Airport is located in the center of the most densely populated and most powerful economic region of Continental Europe. In 2016, 11.9 million passengers and 786,000 tons of cargo were handled. The airport’s advantages: 2nd biggest catchment area in Europe (20 million inhabitants/90 miles) No slot constraints 24-hour operation Subsurface high-speed railway station beneath the terminals Economic powerhouse of Germany...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Eurowings, Ryanair, airberlin, Lufthansa, SunExpress
- Number of Serving Airlines: 30
- Number of Direct Destinations: 132 destinations
- Number of Terminals: 2
Eurowings in late-September 2017 opened reservation for 36 routes scheduled for January 2018 launch, including flights from Berlin,...
- Cologne Bonn boosts Moroccan connections
- Eurowings S18 new short-haul routes as of 21SEP17
- Eurowings S18 new routes as of 17AUG17
- Iran Air Aug/Sep 2017 Europe aircraft changes
- Cologne Bonn TAPs into Lisbon hub and beyond
- WizzAir boosts Kiev service from April 2018