Cologne Bonn Airport is located in the center of the most densely populated and most powerful economic region of Continental Europe. In 2017, 12.4 million passengers and 840,000 tons of cargo were handled. The airport’s advantages: 2nd biggest catchment area in Europe (20 million inhabitants/90 miles) No slot constraints 24-hour operation Subsurface high-speed railway station beneath the terminals Economic powerhouse of Germany...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Eurowings, Ryanair, airberlin, Lufthansa, SunExpress
- Number of Serving Airlines: 24
- Number of Direct Destinations: 142 destinations
- Number of Terminals: 2
2 months 19 days ago
Turkish carrier Onur Air starting next week is launching Istanbul Ataturk – Cologne service, scheduled to operate 4 times a week. This...
- VLM Airlines arrives at Cologne Bonn
- Cologne Bonn’s capital gains with easyJet
- Eurowings plans Cologne – Malaga launch in July 2018
- Eurowings adds Osijek service from July 2018
- Small Planet Airlines adds Cologne Bonn’s fourth Polish point
- VLM Airlines schedules new routes launch in June 2018