Cologne Bonn Airport is located in the center of the most densely populated and most powerful economic region of Continental Europe. In 2017, 12.4 million passengers and 840,000 tons of cargo were handled. The airport’s advantages: 2nd biggest catchment area in Europe (20 million inhabitants/90 miles) No slot constraints 24-hour operation Subsurface high-speed railway station beneath the terminals Economic powerhouse of Germany...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Eurowings, Ryanair, airberlin, Lufthansa, SunExpress
- Number of Serving Airlines: 24
- Number of Direct Destinations: 142 destinations
- Number of Terminals: 2
Cologne Bonn Airport | CGN:
has updated their profile
15 days 14 hours ago
Aircompany Armenia in the OAG Schedules Analyser filed planned schedule for new service between Armenia and Europe, set for late-April 2018. The...
- Cologne Bonn cracks 12 million milestone
- Georgian Airways files Armenia – Europe routes in S18
- Eurowings leases AirTanker A330 in 1Q18
- Eurowings revised leased aircraft operations in 1Q18
- Eurowings set for “immediate growth in all flight operations” following deal breakthrough
- Pobeda schedules new routes in 1Q18