Cologne Bonn Airport is located in the center of the most densely populated and most powerful economic region of Continental Europe. In 2017, 12.4 million passengers and 840,000 tons of cargo were handled. The airport’s advantages: 2nd biggest catchment area in Europe (20 million inhabitants/90 miles) No slot constraints 24-hour operation Subsurface high-speed railway station beneath the terminals Economic powerhouse of Germany...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Eurowings, Ryanair, airberlin, Lufthansa, SunExpress
- Number of Serving Airlines: 24
- Number of Direct Destinations: 142 destinations
- Number of Terminals: 2
Cologne Bonn Airport has confirmed another new carrier will join its roll call later this summer, when Belgian regional operator VLM Airlines...
- Eurowings reduces Cologne – Fort Myers service in S18
- Eurowings outlines Laudamotion aircraft operation in 2Q18
- Cologne Bonn gains Georgian gateway growth
- Eurowings adds new Canaries routes in W18
- Eurowings adds Cologne – Morocco routes from June 2018
- Laudamotion outlines summer 2018 operations