Cluj International Airport serves an expanded catchment area of more than 3.5 million people, within 170 kilometres from the airport. One million people can reach the airport within one-hour driving time. Due to its size and location, Cluj International Airport is classified as the main gateway to Transylvania. Cluj International Airport is the second biggest Romanian airport (behind Bucharest) in terms of passenger traffic in 2016. The airport is also the first modern airport in...
Romanian carrier Blue Air in the 4 th quarter of 2017 plans to operate limited-time service to Hughada in Egypt, offering 1 weekly flight each...
- Blue Air plans Cluj – Tel Aviv Oct 2017 launch
- Lufthansa W17 European service additions
- Blue Air expands Cluj / Turin routes in S17
- WizzAir expands Cluj routes from March 2017
- Blue Air outlines new Boeing 737-800 routes in S17
- Blue Air expands Cluj service in S17