Cluj International Airport serves an expanded catchment area of more than 3.5 million people, within 170 kilometres from the airport. One million people can reach the airport within one-hour driving time. Due to its size and location, Cluj International Airport is classified as the main gateway to Transylvania. Cluj International Airport is the second biggest Romanian airport (behind Bucharest) in terms of passenger traffic in 2016. The airport is also the first modern airport in...
Aegean Airlines in recent schedule update filed planned new routes for summer 2018 season from Athens, with the scheduling of 8 new routes....
- Blue Air S18 Cluj – Constanta aircraft changes
- Blue Air adds limited-time Hurghada service in 4Q17
- Route rundown: LHR-BNA, DMK-TRZ, CLJ-TLV
- Blue Air plans Cluj – Tel Aviv Oct 2017 launch
- Lufthansa W17 European service additions
- Blue Air expands Cluj / Turin routes in S17