Introduction to Cluj International Airport
- A first-class mid-size airport located in a full economic development region, with a special appetite for business & leisure traffic, Cluj International Airport has become a regional leader recognized for the excellence of its services, professionalism, and capacity to adapt to the demands of an industry under constant transformation.
- Cluj International Airport serves an area of more than 3.5 million people, within 170 kilometres from the airport. One million people can reach the airport within one-hour driving time, thus Cluj International Airport is the main gateway to...
New routes are being launched from Hungary, Romania, the United Arab Emirates and the UK, including the airline’s first flights to Istanbul Airport.
- Wizz Air Transfers Doncaster Sheffield Routes To Leeds Bradford
- Wizz Air To Launch Three New Routes From Bucharest
- Routes In Brief: Blue Air, Flybondi, Frontier Airlines And More
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- Wizz Air switches some Abu Dhabi flights to Dubai because of COVID-19 restrictions
- Blue Air unveils 10 new routes for summer 2022