Cluj International Airport serves an expanded catchment area of more than 3.5 million people, within 170 kilometres from the airport. One million people can reach the airport within one-hour driving time. Due to its size and location, Cluj International Airport is classified as the main gateway to Transylvania. Cluj International Airport is the second biggest Romanian airport (behind Bucharest) in terms of passenger traffic in 2017. The airport is also the first modern airport in...
Wizz Air at the launch of summer 2019 season is introducing new link between Cluj and London, where the airline announced Cluj – London...
- Wizz Air adds new Romanian links from Liverpool in W18
- Turkish Airlines outlines S19 Europe service increase as of 06JUL18
- Wizz Air adds Cluj – Birmingham link from Dec 2018
- Ryanair launches London Southend base in April 2019
- TAROM schedules new routes in July 2018
- TAROM files preliminary new routes info in 2018