Cluj International Airport serves an expanded catchment area of more than 3.5 million people, within 170 kilometres from the airport. One million people can reach the airport within one-hour driving time. Due to its size and location, Cluj International Airport is classified as the main gateway to Transylvania. Cluj International Airport is the second biggest Romanian airport (behind Bucharest) in terms of passenger traffic in 2017. The airport is also the first modern airport in...
TAROM at the start of summer 2018 season plans to launch 2 new domestic service from Timisoara, announced by the airline on Wednesday (28FEB18)....
- Wizz Air expands Cluj network in 2018
- Ellinair S18 Cluj service changes
- Aegean Airlines outlines new Athens routes in S18
- Blue Air S18 Cluj – Constanta aircraft changes
- Blue Air adds limited-time Hurghada service in 4Q17
- Route rundown: LHR-BNA, DMK-TRZ, CLJ-TLV