HANNOVER AIRPORT - WHERE GLOBAL PLAYERS FEEL AT HOME Hannover is the capital of Niedersachsen, Germany’s second largest federal state. Hannover Airport serves one of the widest and most powerful catchment areas in Germany. It provides 24h operations and an unrestricted infrastructure, giving airlines an easier access to this enormous market than from any other airport. The world’s leading automotive manufacturer Volkswagen with more than 627,000 employees worldwide is...
Eurowings earlier this week opened reservation for additional short-haul routes for summer 2018 season, effective from 25MAR18. Additional new...
- Swiss W17 Intra-European Boeing 777 service as of 05SEP17
- germanwings adds Hanover – Arvidsjaur holidays flight in W17
- germanwings adds new routes in W17
- WizzAir boosts Kiev service from April 2018
- Hannover Number cruncher - the key stats shaping the host of Routes Europe 2019
- PRESS RELEASE: Hannover to host Routes Europe 2019 aviation forum