HANNOVER AIRPORT - WHERE GLOBAL PLAYERS FEEL AT HOME
Hannover is the capital of Niedersachsen, Germany’s second largest federal state. Hannover Airport serves one of the widest and most powerful catchment areas in Germany. It provides 24h operations and an unrestricted infrastructure, giving airlines an easier access to this enormous market than from any other airport.
The world’s leading automotive manufacturer Volkswagen with more than 627,000 employees worldwide is only one of numerous global...
Some of the best quotes from this year's Routes Europe, which took place in Hannover in April.
- Air Serbia expands Nis network from July 2019
- SunExpress Germany adds Lebanon service from June 2019
- Eurowings schedules Hannover – Monastir mid-May 2019 launch
- PRESS RELEASE: Norway prepares to host Routes Europe 2020
- Live blog: Routes Europe 2019
- Hannover seeks to increase European network