HANNOVER AIRPORT - WHERE GLOBAL PLAYERS FEEL AT HOME
Hannover is the capital of Niedersachsen, Germany’s second largest federal state. Hannover Airport serves one of the widest and most powerful catchment areas in Germany. It provides 24h operations and an unrestricted infrastructure, giving airlines an easier access to this enormous market than from any other airport.
The world’s leading automotive manufacturer Volkswagen with more than 627,000 employees worldwide is only one of numerous global players based in the vicinity of Hannover as Continental, TUI, Sennheiser and...
Volotea in the last few weeks opened reservation for additional routes to be added in summer 2020 season, previously not covered on Airlineroute...
- Volotea S20 network additions as of 10OCT19
- flyBe files additional service suspensions in W19
- brussels airlines resumes Bristol / Hannover service from Sep 2019
- Finnair schedules limited-time Greenland charters in 3Q19
- Air Serbia expands Nis network from July 2019
- SunExpress Germany adds Lebanon service from June 2019