Introduction to Hannover Airport
HANNOVER AIRPORT - WHERE GLOBAL PLAYERS FEEL AT HOME
Hannover is the capital of Niedersachsen, Germany’s second largest federal state. Hannover Airport serves one of the widest and most powerful catchment areas in Germany. It provides 24h operations and an unrestricted infrastructure, giving airlines an easier access to this enormous market than from any other airport.
The world’s leading automotive manufacturer Volkswagen with more than 627,000 employees worldwide is only one of numerous global players based in the vicinity of Hannover as Continental, TUI, Sennheiser and...
Finnair in the 3 rd quarter of 2020 schedules summer charter service to Svalbard and Greenland, on board Airbus A330-300 aircraft (the latter...
- Corendon Airlines S20 Network expansion
- TUIfly adds Hannover – Larnaca service from May 2020
- Aeroflot S20 Europe service adjustment as of 22JAN20
- Wizz Air S20 Budapest operation changes as of 15JAN20
- SAS adds one-time Stockholm – Hannover flight in Sep 2020
- Air Astana resumes seasonal Kostanay – Hannover route in S20