Introduction to Hannover Airport
HANNOVER AIRPORT - WHERE GLOBAL PLAYERS FEEL AT HOME
Hannover is the capital of Niedersachsen, Germany’s second largest federal state. Hannover Airport serves one of the widest and most powerful catchment areas in Germany. It provides 24h operations and an unrestricted infrastructure, giving airlines an easier access to this enormous market than from any other airport.
The world’s leading automotive manufacturer Volkswagen with more than 627,000 employees worldwide is only one of numerous global players based in the vicinity of Hannover as Continental, TUI, Sennheiser and...
S7 Airlines is launching flights to two new points in the United Arab Emirates, while Russian counterpart Pegas Fly is opening a trio of routes to...
- Eurowings adds three routes from Pristina
- Route Analysis: Izmir-Dortmund
- Route Analysis: Vienna-Hannover
- Route Analysis: Kyiv-Brno
- SkyUp cleared to operate 11 international routes
- Recovery Tracker: Corendon, Wizz, Norwegian and more