Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, McCarran International Airport serves as the gateway to nearly half of Southern Nevada’s approximately 43 million annual visitors. The airport is owned and operated by Clark County, whose aviation system also includes four smaller general aviation airports. McCarran operates more than 110 gates, serving approximately 30 international and domestic carriers. Its Terminal 3, which opened June 2012, houses all international arrivals, and includes an...
Delta Airlines in a recent schedule update extended its planned Las Vegas – Honolulu route, which was previously scheduled as a holiday...
- British Airways W17 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 21JUL17
- WestJet files preliminary 737MAX 8 operations from Nov 2017
- Delta plans one-time Las Vegas – Columbus flight in Jan 2018
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17
- JetBlue expands A321MINT routes in 1H18
- Allegiant ends Santa Rosa service in July 2017