Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, McCarran International Airport serves as the gateway to nearly half of Southern Nevada’s approximately 43 million annual visitors. The airport is owned and operated by Clark County, whose aviation system also includes four smaller general aviation airports. McCarran operates more than 110 gates, serving approximately 30 international and domestic carriers. Its Terminal 3, which opened June 2012, houses all international arrivals, and includes an...
British Airways last week made additional changes to its planned London Heathrow long-haul operation for winter 2017/18 season, effective from...
- WestJet files preliminary 737MAX 8 operations from Nov 2017
- Delta plans one-time Las Vegas – Columbus flight in Jan 2018
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17
- JetBlue expands A321MINT routes in 1H18
- Allegiant ends Santa Rosa service in July 2017
- Air France plans limited-time Las Vegas service in Jan 2018