Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, McCarran International Airport serves as the gateway to nearly half of Southern Nevada’s approximately 43 million annual visitors. The airport is owned and operated by Clark County, whose aviation system also includes four smaller general aviation airports. McCarran operates more than 110 gates, serving approximately 30 international and domestic carriers. Its Terminal 3, which opened June 2012, houses all international arrivals, and includes an...
Virgin America in recent schedule update expanded planned Airbus A321neo operational routes for winter season, starting from November 2017....
- Thomas Cook UK W18 long-haul preliminary changes as of 08SEP17
- British Airways resumes London Gatwick – Las Vegas in S18
- Spirit adds Las Vegas – Newark service from Nov 2017
- Delta extends Las Vegas – Honolulu service in 1Q18
- British Airways W17 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 21JUL17
- WestJet files preliminary 737MAX 8 operations from Nov 2017