Slovenia lies in the heart of Europe, a small green country, where the Alps meet the Mediterranean. It is a member of the EU and EMU and shares international borders with Italy, Austria, Hungary and Croatia. LJU Airport is the major and central airport of the Republic of Slovenia. Its excellent location at the intersection of two major transport corridors connecting central and SE Europe, makes it a natural hub for SE Europe including Western Balkans and a...
WizzAir in recent schedule filing plans to launch Airbus A321 service from London Luton , initially scheduled from July 2017, followed by A321...
- Transavia expands Netherlands operation in S17
- Turkish Airlines Expands Ljubljana Service in W16
- ADRIA Ends 2 Routes from Ljubljana in S16
- Finnair Schedules airberlin A321 Operations May – Oct 2016
- Turkish Airlines S16 Short/Medium-Haul Frequency Changes as of 10JAN16
- ADRIA Airways Adds Cologne Link in S16