Slovenia lies in the heart of Europe, a small green country, where the Alps meet the Mediterranean. It is a member of the EU and EMU and shares international borders with Italy, Austria, Hungary and Croatia.
LJU Airport is the major and central airport of the Republic of Slovenia.
Its excellent location at the intersection of two major transport corridors connecting central and SE Europe, makes it a natural hub for SE Europe including Western Balkans and a large part of Central Europe. Apart from Slovenians, the Airport is mainly used by passengers originating from Austria, Italy and...
Air Serbia at the launch of winter 2019/20 season is increasing Belgrade – Ljubljana route, currently served 14 weekly. From 28OCT19,...
- Montenegro Airlines increases Ljubljana flights from Oct 2019
- Lufthansa Group adds Ljubljana service in 4Q19
- Adria Airways failure leaves Slovenia without a flag carrier
- Wizz Air UK discontinues 5 routes in W19
- Wizz Air discontinues Brussels South Charleroi – Ljubljana in late-Oct 2019
- Adria Airways adds Liverpool service from May 2020