Introduction to Ljubljana Airport
Slovenia lies in the heart of Europe, a small green country, where the Alps meet the Mediterranean. It is a member of the EU and EMU and shares international borders with Italy, Austria, Hungary and Croatia.
LJU Airport is the major and central airport of the Republic of Slovenia.
Its excellent location at the intersection of two major transport corridors connecting central and SE Europe, makes it a natural hub for SE Europe including Western Balkans and a large part of Central Europe. Apart from Slovenians, the Airport is mainly used by passengers originating from Austria, Italy and...
Aeroflot Russian Airlines in summer 2020 season is adjusting service on selected European routes, including frequency increase to Hannover and...
- Turkish Airlines S20 Europe/Russia service changes as of 13JAN20
- Iberia adds seasonal Ljubljana service in 3Q20
- Air Serbia increases Ljubljana service in W19
- Montenegro Airlines increases Ljubljana flights from Oct 2019
- Lufthansa Group adds Ljubljana service in 4Q19
- Adria Airways failure leaves Slovenia without a flag carrier