Introduction to Ljubljana Airport
Slovenia lies in the heart of Europe, a small green country, where the Alps meet the Mediterranean. It is a member of the EU and EMU and shares international borders with Italy, Austria, Hungary and Croatia.
LJU Airport is the major and central airport of the Republic of Slovenia.
Its excellent location at the intersection of two major transport corridors connecting central and SE Europe, makes it a natural hub for SE Europe including Western Balkans and a large part of Central Europe. Apart from Slovenians, the Airport is mainly used by passengers originating from Austria, Italy and...
Routes selects 50 new air services set to start around the world in January 2022, looking at the planned frequency, start date and aircraft to be...
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- Flydubai expands European network
- New Montenegro flag-carrier reveals first routes
- SunExpress CEO eyes increased summer demand
- SunExpress S21 network additions as of 11OCT20
- Aeroflot S20 Europe service adjustment as of 22JAN20