Slovenia lies in the heart of Europe, a small green country, where the Alps meet the Mediterranean. It is a member of the EU and EMU and shares international borders with Italy, Austria, Hungary and Croatia.
LJU Airport is the major and central airport of the Republic of Slovenia.
Its excellent location at the intersection of two major transport corridors connecting central and SE Europe, makes it a natural hub for SE Europe including Western Balkans and a large part of Central Europe. Apart...
Wizz Air UK in October 2019 is discontinuing 5 routes from London Luton for 2019/20, reflected in recent update on the airline’s website....
- Wizz Air discontinues Brussels South Charleroi – Ljubljana in late-Oct 2019
- Adria Airways adds Liverpool service from May 2020
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- Blue Bird adds limited-time Tel Aviv – Ljubljana service in July 2019
- Air Canada / Adria begins codeshare partnership in 4Q18
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18