Introduction to Ljubljana Airport
Slovenia lies in the heart of Europe, a small green country, where the Alps meet the Mediterranean. It is a member of the EU and EMU and shares international borders with Italy, Austria, Hungary and Croatia.
LJU Airport is the major and central airport of the Republic of Slovenia.
Its excellent location at the intersection of two major transport corridors connecting central and SE Europe, makes it a natural hub for SE Europe including Western Balkans and a large part of Central Europe. Apart from Slovenians, the Airport is mainly used by passengers originating from Austria, Italy and...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carrier’s networks.
- Flydubai expands European network
- New Montenegro flag-carrier reveals first routes
- SunExpress CEO eyes increased summer demand
- SunExpress S21 network additions as of 11OCT20
- Aeroflot S20 Europe service adjustment as of 22JAN20
- Turkish Airlines S20 Europe/Russia service changes as of 13JAN20