Stockholm Skavsta Airport is the third largest international airport in Sweden, located 100 km south of Stockholm. The pioneering airport of low fares in Scandinavia is an ideal base for tour operators and airlines alike. Ryanair has established their Scandinavian base here and a number of other airlines also operate from the airport. The airport contains a modern terminal building handeling 2.5-3 million passengers a year, and is designed for further expansion. The...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 2
- Number of Direct Destinations: 47
- Number of Terminals: 1
WizzAir yesterday (10AUG17) announced further service expansion at Gdansk, as the airline announced the arrival of 6 th based Airbus A320...
- WizzAir expands Cluj routes from March 2017
- Ryanair launches Naples base in S17
- WizzAir boosts Belgrade service from May 2017
- Ryanair Launches Sofia Base from late-Oct 2016
- WizzAir Expands Warsaw Service from May 2016
- WizzAir Expands Vilnius Service from mid-Sep 2015