Stockholm Skavsta Airport is the third largest international airport in Sweden, located south of Stockholm approximately 60 min by car or bus . The pioneering airport of low fares in Scandinavia is an ideal base for tour operators and airlines alike. Ryanair has established their Scandinavian base here and a number of other airlines also operate from the airport. The airport contains a modern terminal building handling 2.5-3 million passengers a year, and is designed...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 2
- Number of Direct Destinations: 45
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 day 13 hours ago
2 months 17 days ago
9 months 26 days ago
Laudamotion to launch Stockholm Skavsta Airport services from Dusseldorf Airport in March 2019, with the Austrian carrier heading north from...
- Four new routes with Ryanair from Stockholm Skavsta
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- New Ryanair route: Stockholm Skavsta – Prague
- Ryanair expands Edinburgh network in W18
- Ryanair adds Banja Luka service from late-Oct 2018
- Wizz Air tweaks Vienna operations in 2018/19