Stockholm Skavsta Airport is the third largest international airport in Sweden, located south of Stockholm approximately 60 min by car or bus . The pioneering airport of low fares in Scandinavia is an ideal base for tour operators and airlines alike. Ryanair has established their Scandinavian base here and a number of other airlines also operate from the airport. The airport contains a modern terminal building handling 2.5-3 million passengers a year, and is designed...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 2
- Number of Direct Destinations: 45
- Number of Terminals: 1
3 months 30 days ago
Ryanair earlier this year announced service changes in Scotland for winter 2018/19 season, as the airline moves selected service from Glasgow...
- Ryanair adds Banja Luka service from late-Oct 2018
- Wizz Air tweaks Vienna operations in 2018/19
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- New Ryanair route: Stockholm Skavsta – Kiev, Ukraine
- Wizz Air further expands Vienna base operation in 1Q19
- Wizz Air adds Stockholm – Szczecin service in May 2018