Introduction to Stockholm Skavsta Airport
Stockholm Skavsta Airport is the third largest international airport in Sweden, located south of Stockholm approximately 60 min by car or bus . The pioneering airport of low fares in Scandinavia is an ideal base for tour operators and airlines alike. Ryanair has established their Scandinavian base here and a number of other airlines also operate from the airport. The airport had 2,2 million passengers in 2018 with a 4% passenger growth, the highest of all swedish airports.
The airport contains a modern terminal building handling 2.5-3 million passengers a year, and is designed for...
Six new routes are being launched from Albania’s capital, increasing the number of services offered by the airline to 27.
- Wizz delays launch of St Petersburg base
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more
- Wizz reverses decision to shrink Riga base
- Wizz Air further expands new routes launch in S20
- St Petersburg to become Wizz Air’s first base in Russia