Stockholm Skavsta Airport is the third largest international airport in Sweden, located south of Stockholm approximately 60 min by car or bus . The pioneering airport of low fares in Scandinavia is an ideal base for tour operators and airlines alike. Ryanair has established their Scandinavian base here and a number of other airlines also operate from the airport. The airport had 2,2 million passengers in 2018 with a 4% passenger growth, the highest of all swedish airports. The...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Wizz Air & Lauda Motion
- Number of Serving Airlines: 3
- Number of Direct Destinations: 47
- Number of Terminals: 1
Laudamotion yesterday (20MAR19) announced network expansion at Vienna , at the launch of winter 2019/20 season. Planned new routes include the...
- Vienna new route from Stockholm Skavsta with Laudamotion
- Wizz Air S19 A321neo operations as of 01MAR19
- Opening of new Wizz Air route: Stockholm Skavsta – Vienna
- Wizz Air plans A321neo Budapest service from March 2019
- Laudamotion to launch Düsseldorf from Stockholm Skavsta
- Four new routes with Ryanair from Stockholm Skavsta
2 days 11 hours ago