Sofia is the capital airport of Bulgaria connected by year-round direct routes with the leading European cities and intercontinental hubs as well as destinations in the Middle East. Sofia Airport is the leading international airport in Bulgaria, the only one with developed network of routes to 83 destinations - 26 of them with daily frequencies. This expands Sofia Airport's catchment area to about 16 million population. The vibrant city center is just 12 km away from...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Bulgaria Air (FB), Wizz Air (W6), Ryanair (FR), Lufthansa (LH), Austrian Airlines (OS)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 83
- Number of Terminals: 2
Aegean Airlines in recent schedule update adjusted planned European service increase in summer 2018, based on comparison of peak summer season in...
- easyJet adds Edinburgh – Sofia service from Dec 2017
- WizzAir expands A321 routes in S18
- Sofia Airport with new flights to Bratislava
- WizzAir boosts Sofia network in S18
- Sofia Airport with new airline
- WizzAir W17 new A321 routes as of 26MAR17