Sofia is the capital airport of Bulgaria connected by year-round direct routes with the leading European cities and intercontinental hubs as well as destinations in the Middle East. Sofia Airport is the leading international airport in Bulgaria, the only one with developed network of routes to 83 destinations - 26 of them with daily frequencies. This expands Sofia Airport's catchment area to about 16 million population. The vibrant city center is just 12 km away from...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Bulgaria Air (FB), Wizz Air (W6), Ryanair (FR), Lufthansa (LH), Austrian Airlines (OS)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 83
- Number of Terminals: 2
Wizz Air on Monday (16OCT17) announced new service to Athens , the airline’s 144 th destination. Between March and May 2018, the...
- Ryanair launches Bourgas base in S18
- Wizz Air plans Sofia – Malaga late-March 2018 launch
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17
- easyJet adds Edinburgh – Sofia service from Dec 2017
- WizzAir expands A321 routes in S18
- Sofia Airport with new flights to Bratislava