Introduction to Sofia Airport
Sofia is the capital airport of Bulgaria connected by year-round direct routes with the leading European cities and intercontinental hubs as well as destinations in the Middle East.
Sofia Airport is the leading international airport in Bulgaria, the only one with developed network of routes to 83 destinations - 26 of them with daily frequencies. This expands Sofia Airport's catchment area to about 16 million population.
The vibrant city center is just 12 km away from Sofia Airport, easily accessible by car, taxi, or public transport. The underground line ensures quick and cheap...
Sofia Airport in Bulgaria will invest BGN150 million ($83 million) on capital improvements over the next three years, including a solar farm and...
- Wizz Air To Launch 20 Routes to Saudi Arabia
- Ryanair To Reduce Budapest Schedule
- SKY Express Broadens International Network From Athens
- Air France, ITA, Ryanair Launching Sofia, Bulgaria Routes
- Wizz Air switches some Abu Dhabi flights to Dubai because of COVID-19 restrictions
- Bulgaria Air expands network