Split Airport as the second largest airport in Republic of Croatia, with its strategic central position in the middle of Croatian Adriatic coast, serves the whole area of city of Split, covering Makarska rivijera on the south and Šibenik rivijera on the north, as well as middle Dalmatian islands of Brač, Hvar, Šolta, Vis, etc.. Primarily seasonal pattern of traffic - which is a mixture of business and leisure - more than 55 different air carriers in schedulled, low-cost and...
Ukrainian carrier Wind Rose Aviation during summer season introduces additional seasonal routes, covering Turkey, Montenegro and Croatia. Planned...
- Smartwings adds new Polish routes in S17
- Thomas Cook Scandinavia adds new Helsinki routes in S17
- WizzAir plans Katowice – Split June 2017 launch
- Monarch expands new Birmingham routes in S17
- Croatia Airlines cashes in on Heathrow’s connectivity value
- Alitalia S17 Short-Haul routes additions as of 01JAN17