Who is Airport International Group? AIG is a Jordanian consortium of companies which has gathered regional investors and international experts in construction and airport operations to fulfill its mandate as granted by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan: to manage and redevelop Jordan’s premier gateway under a 25-year Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) concession. The New State of The Art Terminal was inaugurated in March 2013 by Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Royal Jordanian Airlines, Emirates, Turkish Airlines, Qatar Airways & Fly Dubai
- Number of Serving Airlines: >40
- Number of Direct Destinations: 45
- Number of Terminals: 1
18 days 3 hours ago
4 months 17 days ago
Airport International Group stated that, throughout May, the Airport recorded 6,268 aircraft movements (ACM), representing a yearon‐ year rise of...
- Queen Alia First Quarter Results
- Turkish Airlines adds seasonal Antalya – Amman route in S17
- TAROM increases Amman flights in 3Q17
- Air Arabia Jordan adds Sharm el Sheikh flights from April 2017
- January Passenger Numbers Rise by 1.6% at Queen Alia International Airport
- Watch Queen Alia in Numbers