Who is Airport International Group? AIG is a Jordanian consortium of companies which has gathered regional investors and international experts in construction and airport operations to fulfill its mandate as granted by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan: to manage and redevelop Jordan’s premier gateway under a 25-year Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) concession. The New State of The Art Terminal was inaugurated in March 2013 by Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Royal Jordanian Airlines, Emirates, Qatar Airways, Saudi Arabian Airlines & Turkish Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 40
- Number of Direct Destinations: 62
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 month 19 days ago
flydubai in the 4 th quarter of 2017 is adjusting service from Dubai Al Maktoum , where it currently operates daily service each to Amman and...
- Queen Alia shares traffic statistics report for H1 2017
- Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) May 2017 numbers
- Queen Alia First Quarter Results
- Turkish Airlines adds seasonal Antalya – Amman route in S17
- TAROM increases Amman flights in 3Q17
- Air Arabia Jordan adds Sharm el Sheikh flights from April 2017