Antwerp Airport is a small-scale airport at 4km from the city centre. Short haul business destinations on scheduled flights bring on the primary traffic. Next to the regular flights, there are also private and business jets as well on short as on long destinations. As one of the most important cities in Belgium-which is the geographical, economical and political heart of the European Union- Antwerp is leaves its mark on the international business and communication. ...
TUIfly Belgium in recent OAG Schedules Analyser update has filed operational schedule for Antwerp – Innsbruck route, currently scheduled...
- Swiss carrier Powdair outlines Sion W17 operations
- Jetairfly adds new Spain/North Africa routes in W16
- brussels airlines Preliminary Operations for 25MAR16
- brussels airlines Operations on 24MAR16
- Chalair Adds Plans New Routes in S16
- VLM Ends Selected Antwerp Service in 16Q1