Bhubaneswar is the Capital city of the State of Orissa, one of the largest states in eastern India. Bhubaneswar is also popularly known as the “Temple City of India; and, being the seat of Tribhubaneswar of ‘Lord Lingaraj”, the city is an important Hindu pilgrimage center. Hundreds of temples dot the landscape of the Old Town, which once boasted of more than 7,000 temples. Once the capital of ancient Kalinga, the city has a long history and is today a...
AirAsia India from 01AUG17 is launching 5 new domestic routes, including service expansion at Kolkata. Planned new routes as follow. Bangalore...
- Air India schedules additional Bhubanewar routes from June 2017
- AirAsia plans Kuala Lumpur – Bhubaneswar service from April 2017
- IndiGo expands domestic service in W16
- Indigo plans new domestic frequencies in late-Oct 2016
- IndiGo plans new domestic flights in mid-Sep 2016
- IndiGo Expands Mumbai Domestic Service from April 2013