Bhubaneswar is the Capital city of the State of Orissa, one of the largest states in eastern India. Bhubaneswar is also popularly known as the “Temple City of India; and, being the seat of Tribhubaneswar of ‘Lord Lingaraj”, the city is an important Hindu pilgrimage center. Hundreds of temples dot the landscape of the Old Town, which once boasted of more than 7,000 temples. Once the capital of ancient Kalinga, the city has a long history and is today a...
AirAsia India in late-December 2017 launched additional domestic sector, offering nonstop Bhubaneswar – Hyderabad flight. First flight...
- Air India adds new Bhubaneswar flights from Dec 2017
- AirAsia India new routes launch in August 2017
- Air India schedules additional Bhubanewar routes from June 2017
- AirAsia plans Kuala Lumpur – Bhubaneswar service from April 2017
- IndiGo expands domestic service in W16
- Indigo plans new domestic frequencies in late-Oct 2016