BWI sits at the center of the Washington/Baltimore region, the 4th largest travel market in the US. BWI handled 22.3 million passengers in CY 2014 and has 8 US scheduled carriers and 5 non-US carriers. Sixty-six domestic markets are served nonstop with 332 daily departures, while 12 international markets are served with 16 daily departures.
- List of Top 5 airlines: Southwest/AirTran, Delta, US Airways, United, American
- Number of Serving Airlines: 12 sheduled; 16 commuter; 15 charter; 5 cargo
- Number of Direct Destinations: 75 nonstop destinations
- Number of Terminals: 1 terminal, 5 concourses
Spirit Airlines yesterday announced a pair of new route launch to Cancun, including flights from Baltimore/Washington and Chicago O’Hare....
- United expands domestic frequencies from San Francisco in 3Q17
- Alaska Airlines Group expands SF Bay service from 3Q17
- Alaska Airlines boosts Portland links in S17
- Allegiant adds new routes in S17
- Spirit Airlines expands new routes in S17
- Southwest Airlines to launch operations from Cincinnati