BWI sits at the center of the Washington/Baltimore region, the 4th largest travel market in the US. BWI handled 22.3 million passengers in CY 2014 and has 8 US scheduled carriers and 5 non-US carriers. Sixty-six domestic markets are served nonstop with 332 daily departures, while 12 international markets are served with 16 daily departures. BWI Marshall Airport is located just 9 miles south of downtown Baltimore and 32 miles northeast of Washington, D.C. It is the...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Southwest/AirTran, Delta, US Airways, United, American
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36 including commuter, charter and cargo airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 84 nonstop destinations
- Number of Terminals: 1 terminal, 5 concourses
Southwest Airlines in spring 2018 is launching Boeing 737MAX 8 international flight (excluding Puerto Rico), as the airline schedules 737MAX 8...
- Southern Airways Express Continues to Grow BWI Marshall Airport Service, Adding Two New Markets
- Spirit Airlines expands Cancun service from Nov 2017
- United expands domestic frequencies from San Francisco in 3Q17
- Alaska Airlines Group expands SF Bay service from 3Q17
- Alaska Airlines boosts Portland links in S17
- Allegiant adds new routes in S17