Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) is the gateway to the U.S. Capital Region. BWI is the busiest airport in the region serving a record breaking 26.3 million passengers in 2017. BWI is located just 9 miles south of downtown Baltimore and 32 miles northeast of Washington, D.C. As a major transportation hub, BWI is the only airport in the region with a rail station allowing convenient connections to Washington, D.C. in just 26 minutes.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Southwest, Spirit, Delta, American, United
- Number of Direct Destinations: 91 nonstop destinations
- Number of Terminals: 1 terminal, 5 concourses
- Number of Runways: 3
Allegiant Air last week announced new service launch at Sarasota , scheduled from late-February 2019. Planned Sarasota network includes the...
- Spirit Airlines adds Austin service from Feb 2019
- Spirit Airlines expands Florida / Puerto Rico network in W18
- JetBlue 1Q19 network adjustment
- Southwest Airlines March 2019 International network additions
- Spirit Airlines expands A321 network Sep 2018 – Mar 2019
- Spirit discontinues 10 routes in early-September 2018