Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) is the gateway to the U.S. Capital Region. BWI is the busiest airport in the region serving a record breaking 26.3 million passengers in 2017. BWI is located just 9 miles south of downtown Baltimore and 32 miles northeast of Washington, D.C. As a major transportation hub, BWI is the only airport in the region with a rail station allowing convenient connections to Washington, D.C. in just 26 minutes.
Spirit Airlines in last week’s schedule update filed Airbus A320neo operation, under aircraft code “32N”. Initially filed...
- Spirit Airlines expands Nashville network in 4Q19
- Air Canada S19 Toronto – US service expansions
- Spirit Airlines adds Charlotte service from late-June 2019
- Spirit Airlines expands Raleigh/Durham network in May 2019
- WOW air S19 operations as of 14JAN19
- Frontier Airlines schedules new routes in April/May 2019