Introduction to Baltimore/Washington International Airport
Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) is the gateway to the U.S. Capital Region. BWI is the busiest airport in the region serving a record breaking 26.3 million passengers in 2017. BWI is located just 9 miles south of downtown Baltimore and 32 miles northeast of Washington, D.C. As a major transportation hub, BWI is the only airport in the region with a rail station allowing convenient connections to Washington, D.C. in just 26 minutes.
Routes selects 50 new air services set to start around the world in August, looking at the planned frequency, start date and aircraft to be used.
- Avelo Airlines Adds Two New Points To Route Map
- Air Canada Slashes Schedule Amid ‘Service Shortfalls’
- Norse Atlantic Seeks Approval For UK-US Flights
- Frontier Adds Four Destinations From Las Vegas
- Avelo Airlines Continues Southern Connecticut Expansion
- Avports CEO Outlines Tweed New Haven Potential As Avelo Expands