Introduction to Baltimore/Washington International Airport
Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) is the gateway to the U.S. Capital Region. BWI is the busiest airport in the region serving a record breaking 26.3 million passengers in 2017. BWI is located just 9 miles south of downtown Baltimore and 32 miles northeast of Washington, D.C. As a major transportation hub, BWI is the only airport in the region with a rail station allowing convenient connections to Washington, D.C. in just 26 minutes.
A terminal modernization project at Baltimore-Washington International is underway, which will reportedly create room for Southwest Airlines’...
- BWI Airport CEO: Copa Airlines’ New Service Opens Latin America Connections
- TSA Deploys New Self-Serve Passenger ID Technology
- Frontier Airlines Expands Service To San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Copa Airlines To Launch Flights To Baltimore/Washington
- Spirit Airlines To Add More San Antonio Routes In 2023
- Frontier Airlines To Expand Dallas/Fort Worth Presence