Introduction to Baltimore/Washington International Airport
Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) is the gateway to the U.S. Capital Region. BWI is the busiest airport in the region serving a record breaking 26.3 million passengers in 2017. BWI is located just 9 miles south of downtown Baltimore and 32 miles northeast of Washington, D.C. As a major transportation hub, BWI is the only airport in the region with a rail station allowing convenient connections to Washington, D.C. in just 26 minutes.
The Florida-based airline started serving the Texas airport on Nov. 17 for the first time since 2008.
- Frontier Airlines To Expand Dallas/Fort Worth Presence
- Southwest Airlines Focuses On Network Restoration, Smaller Markets
- Baltimore-Washington Terminal Project Approved
- PLAY Adds Fourth US Destination
- 50 New Routes Starting In August 2022
- Avelo Airlines Adds Two New Points To Route Map