Introduction to Baltimore/Washington International Airport
Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) is the gateway to the U.S. Capital Region. BWI is the busiest airport in the region serving a record breaking 26.3 million passengers in 2017. BWI is located just 9 miles south of downtown Baltimore and 32 miles northeast of Washington, D.C. As a major transportation hub, BWI is the only airport in the region with a rail station allowing convenient connections to Washington, D.C. in just 26 minutes.
US leisure carrier Sun Country is hoping to extend the suspension of service to a chunk of its domestic network for a further three months.
- JetBlue and Spirit seek minimum service order exemptions
- ULCC Spirit adds El Salvador from Baltimore
- Condor outlines leased Omni Air 767 operation in S20
- Frontier Airlines 2Q20 International expansion
- Frontier Airlines 2Q20 Domestic network additions
- Southwest schedules new seasonal routes from June 2020