BWI sits at the center of the Washington/Baltimore region, the 4th largest travel market in the US. BWI handled 22.3 million passengers in CY 2014 and has 8 US scheduled carriers and 5 non-US carriers. Sixty-six domestic markets are served nonstop with 332 daily departures, while 12 international markets are served with 16 daily departures. BWI Marshall Airport is located just 9 miles south of downtown Baltimore and 32 miles northeast of Washington, D.C. It is the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Southwest, Delta, Spirit, American, United
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36 including commuter, charter and cargo airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 90 nonstop destinations
- Number of Terminals: 1 terminal, 5 concourses
JetBlue last week announced additional planned network changes, including international service (opened for reservation) for winter 2018/19...
- Southwest Airlines March 2019 International network additions
- Spirit Airlines expands A321 network Sep 2018 – Mar 2019
- Spirit discontinues 10 routes in early-September 2018
- Spirit Airlines adds new routes in 2H18
- United adjusts Newark domestic network from Oct 2018
- Icelandair extends Baltimore/Washington / Philadelphia service to Jan 2019