Introduction to Baltimore/Washington International Airport
Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) is the gateway to the U.S. Capital Region. BWI is the busiest airport in the region serving a record breaking 26.3 million passengers in 2017. BWI is located just 9 miles south of downtown Baltimore and 32 miles northeast of Washington, D.C. As a major transportation hub, BWI is the only airport in the region with a rail station allowing convenient connections to Washington, D.C. in just 26 minutes.
Southwest sees O'Hare as the only path to grow in Chicago.
- Southwest Airlines outlines Miami / Palm Springs network from Nov 2020
- Southwest to start Louisville flights to Atlanta and Fort Myers, Fla.
- Condor NS21 Long-Haul operations as of 13AUG20
- British Airways North America W20 Service reductions as of 2000GMT 05AUG20
- Spirit Airlines plans to be at 80% capacity in July
- Sun Country seeks service waiver extension