Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) is the gateway to the U.S. Capital Region. BWI is the busiest airport in the region serving a record breaking 26.3 million passengers in 2017. BWI is located just 9 miles south of downtown Baltimore and 32 miles northeast of Washington, D.C. As a major transportation hub, BWI is the only airport in the region with a rail station allowing convenient connections to Washington, D.C. in just 26 minutes.
American Airlines in Spring 2020 is discontinuing Phoenix – Baltimore/Washington service, where the airline schedules last flight on...
- Sun Country S20 Network Expansions
- Southwest Airlines adds Baltimore/Washington – Providenciales service in 1H20
- Alaska Airlines West Coast network changes Sep 2019 – May 2020
- Spirit Airlines outlines A320neo network in 4Q19
- Spirit Airlines expands Nashville network in 4Q19
- Air Canada S19 Toronto – US service expansions