Conakry is the capital of the Republic of Guinea and has had an international airport since the 1950s. Successive transformations allowed it to increase traffic and adapt to changes in international air transport. Conakry Airport is located on the peninsula of Kaloum in G’Bessia locality; 13 km from downtown and the French being the national language. With the arrival of the Second Republic in 1984, as part of the restructuring of State businesses, SOGEAC was created November...
- Number of Serving Airlines: 13
- Number of Direct Destinations: 12
- Number of Terminals: 2 - Domestic/Neighboring and International
- Number of Runways: 1
Air France yesterday (27APR17) filed planned aircraft changes for winter 2017/18 season, which sees following markets to be operated by the new...
- Air Côte d'Ivoire adds new sectors from April 2017
- Tunisair adds Conakry / Dakar service from late-March 2017
- Turkish Airlines plans Conakry launch from late-Jan 2017
- Ethiopian resumes Conakry service from Feb 2017
- Aigle Azur adds Conakry operation from late-Oct 2016
- Turkish Airlines shelves Conakry launch in Sep 2016