Introduction to Ahmed Sekou Toure International Airport
Conakry is the capital of the Republic of Guinea and has had an international airport since the 1950s. Successive transformations allowed it to increase traffic and adapt to changes in international air transport. Conakry Airport is located on the peninsula of Kaloum in G’Bessia locality; 13 km from downtown and the French being the national language.
With the arrival of the Second Republic in 1984, as part of the restructuring of State businesses, SOGEAC was created November 2, 1987. Mixed Company, partnership between the Guinean Government (51%) with French partners (49%),...
The carrier returned to two African capitals over the weekend.
- Interview: Brussels Airlines CEO Peter Gerber
- Brussels Airlines To Relaunch Host Of Routes For Summer Season
- Recovery Tracker: Norwegian, Swoop, Emirates and Lufthansa
- Emirates to resume nine routes
- Air Senegal adds A321 service to Abidjan / Conakry in 2Q20
- Mauritiania Airlines adds Conakry – Abidjan sector from Nov 2019