Introduction to Ahmed Sekou Toure International Airport
Conakry is the capital of the Republic of Guinea and has had an international airport since the 1950s. Successive transformations allowed it to increase traffic and adapt to changes in international air transport. Ahmed Sekou Toure International Airport is located on the peninsula of Kaloum in G’Bessia locality; 13 km from downtown and the French being the national language.
SOGEAC is responsible for: the management, operation, maintenance and renewal of Ahmed Sekou Toure International Airport infrastructure as conceded by the Guinean State including the fire department and...
The carrier returned to two African capitals over the weekend.
- Interview: Brussels Airlines CEO Peter Gerber
- Brussels Airlines To Relaunch Host Of Routes For Summer Season
- Recovery Tracker: Norwegian, Swoop, Emirates and Lufthansa
- Emirates to resume nine routes
- WawJet Breaks Cover in Durban
- ROUTES AFRICA: Emirates Conakry Link Increases African Network to 24 Destinations