Entebbe International Airport is the principal international airport and the gateway to Uganda. It is located near the town of Entebbe, on the shores of Lake Victoria, and about 35 km (21 miles) from the capital, Kampala. The main offices of the Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda are located at the airport.
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of main runway (m): (17/35) 3658m (12/30) 2400m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 1.1 million
Qatar Airways starting tomorrow (07JUL17) is temporary suspending service to Kigali, based on recent schedule update. The airline currently...
- Precision Air enhances regional service from July 2017
- Fastjet network changes from Dec 2016
- Rwandair service changes from Jan 2017
- Fastjet outlines E190 operations from late-Oct 2016
- brussels airlines S17 Long-haul service changes as of 05SEP16
- Uganda gives green light to new national carrier launch