Orlando International(MCO) is Florida's second largest airport in passengers & first in size. In 2013, 34.8 million passengers used MCO as their airport of choice. MCO is 3rd largest airport in US by size -larger than JFK, LAX & MIA combined . Over 13 million people live w/in 240 km of MCO-that is more than 65% of Florida's total pop. & largest catchment area in Florida(FL). Orlando is the biggest tourist destination in the world. Orlando International operates 24...
Frontier Airlines yesterday (18JUL17) announced planned new routes launch in the 4 th quarter of 2017, as the airline opened bookings for 51...
- Virgin America W17 A321neo operations as of 10JUL17
- Edelweiss schedules new Trans-Atlantic route launch in 2018
- Azul expands Recife – Orlando flights from July 2017
- Emirates Orlando service updates in 2H17
- Frontier Airlines expands A321 routes June - Sep 2017
- Norwegian boosts London - US flights in W17