Orlando International(MCO) is Florida's second largest airport in passengers & first in size. In 2013, 34.8 million passengers used MCO as their airport of choice. MCO is 3rd largest airport in US by size -larger than JFK, LAX & MIA combined . Over 13 million people live w/in 240 km of MCO-that is more than 65% of Florida's total pop. & largest catchment area in Florida(FL). Orlando is the biggest tourist destination in the world. Orlando International operates 24...
Frontier Airliens last week opened reservation for majority of its planned new routes in summer 2018, previously announced by the airline this...
- Frontier Airlines plans additional routes in W17
- Thomas Cook UK W18 long-haul preliminary changes as of 08SEP17
- Southwest schedules new domestic routes in 2Q18
- British Airways outlines London Gatwick HD 777-200ER routes in S18
- airberlin W17 US service changes as of 23AUG17
- Azul resumes Belo Horizonte – Orlando from Dec 2017