Orlando International (MCO) is the busiest airport in Florida and 11th in the U.S. with 45 million annual passengers. MCO is 4th largest airport in U.S. by size -larger than JFK, LAX & MIA combined . MCO has a larger catchment area than any other airport in Florida with 65% of Florida's population, 13 million people, living w/in 240 km. Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the world attracing more than 72 visitors in 2017, home...
Spirit Airlines yesterday (14NOV18) announced service launch in Austin, scheduled in February 2019. Initially the airline will offer 8 routes from...
- Spirit Airlines expands Florida / Puerto Rico network in W18
- Azul revises A330neo service entry to Feb 2019
- Delta ends Orlando – Sao Paulo service in March 2019
- JetBlue 1Q19 network adjustment
- Emirates NW18 service changes as of 27SEP18
- Azul delays A330-900neo long-haul service to 1Q19