Orlando International(MCO) is Florida's second largest airport in passengers & first in size. In 2013, 34.8 million passengers used MCO as their airport of choice. MCO is 3rd largest airport in US by size -larger than JFK, LAX & MIA combined . Over 13 million people live w/in 240 km of MCO-that is more than 65% of Florida's total pop. & largest catchment area in Florida(FL). Orlando is the biggest tourist destination in the world. Orlando International operates 24...
Alaska Airlines in summer 2018 season is ending service on 4 routes, including service operated by Virgin America and Skywest aircraft. Affected...
- Route rundown: ORY-SFO-PPT, MCT-CMN, SCL-MCO
- LATAM Chile adds seasonal Orlando service in 3Q18
- GOL resumes US service from Nov 2018 with 737 MAX 8
- Emirates S18 changes as of 28DEC17
- Frontier Airlines schedules new A321 routes from April 2018
- Spirit Airlines expands A321 network in S18