Orlando International (MCO) is the busiest airport in Florida and 11th in the U.S. with 45 million annual passengers. MCO is 4th largest airport in U.S. by size -larger than JFK, LAX & MIA combined. MCO has a larger catchment area than any other airport in Florida with 65% of Florida's population, 13 million people, living w/in 240 km.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the world attracing more than 72 visitors in 2017, home to the 2nd largest convention center in the U.S. and the...
Virgin Atlantic in the 2 nd quarter of 2020 is adjusting operational aircraft for Belfast International – Orlando route, reflected in...
- Eurowings adds new long-haul routes in S20
- Virgin Atlantic W19 Manchester – US service changes as of 24JUL19
- Delta W19 Long-Haul service changes as of 14JUL19
- Virgin Atlantic increases Glasgow – Orlando service in W19
- Alaska Airlines expands W19 Sun/Ski destinations service
- Swoop schedules new routes in W19