Orlando International (MCO) is the busiest airport in Florida and 11th in the U.S. with 45 million annual passengers. MCO is 4th largest airport in U.S. by size -larger than JFK, LAX & MIA combined. MCO has a larger catchment area than any other airport in Florida with 65% of Florida's population, 13 million people, living w/in 240 km.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the world attracing more than 72 visitors in 2017, home to the 2nd largest convention center in the U.S. and the...
Spirit Airlines earlier this month announced network expansion at Nashville , with the launch of 6 new routes in the 4 th quarter of 2019....
- Qantas schedules one-time A380 Orlando charter in Jan 2020
- Air Canada rouge W19 A320 operations as of 31MAY19
- American Airlines extends A321neo S19 schedule to Sep 2019
- Azul revises A330-900neo network from June 2019
- Avianca Americas network changes from May 2019
- Air France schedules limited-time Orlando service in Dec 2019