Orlando International (MCO) is the busiest airport in Florida and 11th in the U.S. with 45 million annual passengers. MCO is 4th largest airport in U.S. by size -larger than JFK, LAX & MIA combined . MCO has a larger catchment area than any other airport in Florida with 65% of Florida's population, 13 million people, living w/in 240 km. Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the world attracing more than 72 visitors in 2017, home...
Brazilian carrier Azul has revised planned Airbus A330-900neo service entry on long-haul routes, previously scheduled from mid-December 2018....
- Frontier Airlines plans additional seasonal routes in W18
- Southwest Airlines March 2019 Domestic market additions
- JetBlue Airways files additional mono-class A321 network in W18
- Route rundown: MAD-IGR, KEF-MCO, FRA-PNQ
- Azul outlines A330-900neo long-haul routes from Dec 2018
- Flair Airlines outlines US network in 4Q18