Orlando International (MCO) is the busiest airport in Florida and 11th in the U.S. with 45 million annual passengers. MCO is 4th largest airport in U.S. by size -larger than JFK, LAX & MIA combined. MCO has a larger catchment area than any other airport in Florida with 65% of Florida's population, 13 million people, living w/in 240 km.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the world attracing more than 72 visitors in 2017, home to the 2nd largest convention center in the U.S. and the region's seaport, Port Canaveral, is the 2nd busiest cruise port in the world.
In 2021, MCO will add an...
United Airlines in the first-half of 2020 schedules Boeing 777-200 service to Orlando, as the 364-seater aircraft scheduled to operate following...
- AerLingus S20 US service changes as of 13NOV19
- Virgin Atlantic S20 Leisure service expansions
- JetBlue discontinues Mexico City service in January 2020
- Norwegian NS20 Trans-Atlantic service changes as of 11OCT19
- Frontier Airlines expands Orlando network in Nov 2019
- Sun Country expands Madison service from late-Dec 2019