Introduction to Orlando International Airport
Orlando International (MCO) is the busiest airport in Florida and 10th in the U.S. with 50 million annual passengers. MCO is 4th largest airport in U.S. by size -larger than JFK, LAX & MIA combined. MCO has a larger catchment area than any other airport in Florida with 65% of Florida's population, 13 million people, living w/in a 2 hour drive.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the world attracing more than 75M visitors in 2018 home to the 2nd largest convention center in the U.S. and the region's seaport, Port Canaveral, is the 2nd busiest cruise port in the world.
In 2021, MCO will add an...
WestJet’s ultra-low-cost subsidiary Swoop will operate four domestic and five international routes from Toronto Pearson International.
- Viva Aerobus returns to DFW after five-year absence
- Virgin Atlantic moves Manchester – Orlando service resumption to Oct 2020
- Frontier Airlines Winter 2020/21 Domestic service expansions
- Frontier Airlines July 2020 Florida network additions
- United targets Florida sunseekers from non-hubs
- United Expands Florida Network Nov 2020 - Jan 2021