Introduction to Orlando International Airport
Orlando International (MCO) is the busiest airport in Florida and 10th in the U.S. with 50 million annual passengers. MCO is 4th largest airport in U.S. by size -larger than JFK, LAX & MIA combined. MCO has a larger catchment area than any other airport in Florida with 65% of Florida's population, 13 million people, living w/in a 2 hour drive.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the world attracing more than 75M visitors in 2018 home to the 2nd largest convention center in the U.S. and the region's seaport, Port Canaveral, is the 2nd busiest cruise port in the world.
In 2021, MCO will add an...
Replacing Condor’s suspended service from Frankfurt is a key target for Pittsburgh International.
- Frontier expands from Philadelphia
- Virgin Atlantic to expand Heathrow network
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e May 10)
- Virgin Atlantic to end London Gatwick operations
- British Airways could leave Gatwick
- Lufthansa cuts fleet, reduces Eurowings’ long-haul operations