Orlando International (MCO) is the busiest airport in Florida and 11th in the U.S. with 45 million annual passengers. MCO is 4th largest airport in U.S. by size -larger than JFK, LAX & MIA combined . MCO has a larger catchment area than any other airport in Florida with 65% of Florida's population, 13 million people, living w/in 240 km. Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the world attracing more than 72 visitors in 2017, home...
Brazilian carrier GOL from November 2018 is expanding codeshare partnership with Delta, covering additional routes via Orlando, as well as Miami....
- Spirit Airlines adds Orlando – Bogota from Nov 2018
- Norwegian Air UK W18 US service changes
- Correction: Air Canada W18 Sun Destinations service changes as of 18JUN18
- Spirit Airlines adds Orlando – Myrtle Beach route from Nov 2018
- Air Canada W18 Sun Destinations service changes as of 18JUN18
- Norwegian confirms W18 Europe long-haul increases