Orlando International (MCO) is the busiest airport in Florida and 11th in the U.S. with 45 million annual passengers. MCO is 4th largest airport in U.S. by size -larger than JFK, LAX & MIA combined . MCO has a larger catchment area than any other airport in Florida with 65% of Florida's population, 13 million people, living w/in 240 km. Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the world attracing more than 72 visitors in 2017, home...
This week: Finnair adds fifth destination in Japan; Frontier Airlines returns to Boston; and AirAsia continues to expand its international network.
- Analysis: LCC growth across the Americas
- Spirit Airlines expands Raleigh/Durham network in May 2019
- Frontier Airlines schedules new routes in April/May 2019
- LATAM Brasil ends Rio de Janeiro – US service in March 2019
- Thomas Cook S20 Preliminary long-haul changes as of 21DEC18
- Spirit Airlines adds Indianapolis service from March 2019