Orlando International(MCO) is Florida's second largest airport in passengers & first in size. In 2013, 34.8 million passengers used MCO as their airport of choice. MCO is 3rd largest airport in US by size -larger than JFK, LAX & MIA combined . Over 13 million people live w/in 240 km of MCO-that is more than 65% of Florida's total pop. & largest catchment area in Florida(FL). Orlando is the biggest tourist destination in the world. Orlando International operates 24...
Interjet from next month is adjusting service on Mexico City – Orlando route. From 14JUN18, the airline will be operating at Orlando...
- Delta ends Orlando – Miami service in Oct 2018
- Frontier Airlines August 2018 new routes additions
- Silver Airways delays Orlando – Huntsville launch to Sep 2018
- United adjusts Newark domestic network from Oct 2018
- Avianca expands US routes in August 2018
- Frontier Airlines further expands domestic network in S18