Orlando International (MCO) is the busiest airport in Florida and 11th in the U.S. with 45 million annual passengers. MCO is 4th largest airport in U.S. by size -larger than JFK, LAX & MIA combined. MCO has a larger catchment area than any other airport in Florida with 65% of Florida's population, 13 million people, living w/in 240 km.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the world attracing more than 72 visitors in 2017, home to the 2nd largest convention center in the U.S. and the...
Norwegian in the last few weeks gradually filed additional changes to its Boeing 787 Trans-Atlantic service for Northern summer 2020 season,...
- Frontier Airlines expands Orlando network in Nov 2019
- Sun Country expands Madison service from late-Dec 2019
- Norwegian Air UK W19 Service changes as of 10SEP19
- Alaska Airlines West Coast network changes Sep 2019 – May 2020
- Thomas Cook April 2021 London Gatwick – Orlando frequency changes
- British Airways S20 London Gatwick long-haul changes as of 23AUG19