Orlando International (MCO) is the busiest airport in Florida and 11th in the U.S. with 45 million annual passengers. MCO is 4th largest airport in U.S. by size -larger than JFK, LAX & MIA combined . MCO has a larger catchment area than any other airport in Florida with 65% of Florida's population, 13 million people, living w/in 240 km. Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the world attracing more than 72 visitors in 2017, home...
Air France during the month of December 2019 once again schedules Paris CDG – Orlando service, with a total of 2 round-trip flights...
- El Al adds seasonal Orlando service in 3Q19
- Spirit Airlines adds Charlotte service from late-June 2019
- American ends New York JFK – Orlando service in early-May 2019
- American revises A321neo Los Angeles – Orlando service in 2Q19
- Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part two
- Route rundown: NBO-FCO, CHC-SIN, YEG-MCO