Orlando International(MCO) is Florida's second largest airport in passengers & first in size. In 2013, 34.8 million passengers used MCO as their airport of choice. MCO is 3rd largest airport in US by size -larger than JFK, LAX & MIA combined . Over 13 million people live w/in 240 km of MCO-that is more than 65% of Florida's total pop. & largest catchment area in Florida(FL). Orlando is the biggest tourist destination in the world. Orlando International operates 24...
Haitian carrier Sunrise Airways in the 4 th quarter of 2017 introduced Boeing 737-800 aircraft to its operation, enabling the airline to...
- Spirit Airlines plans Richmond launch in Mar 2018
- Spirit Airlines plans Columbus OH launch from Feb 2018
- Delta S18 Long-haul changes as of 05NOV17
- American schedules 737 MAX 8 International debut in 1Q18
- Delta Sep/Oct 2018 International service changes as of 28OCT17
- Eurowings adds Dusseldorf – Orlando service from Dec 2017