Nanjing Lukou International Airport is located to the Southeast of Nanjing, an important economic and tourist center in East China. One and a half hours flying from Nanjing Lukou International Airport covers 45% of China's population and 60% of the GDP; and 4 hours drive covers 25% of the national population and 35% of the GDP. Since 1997, the passenger volume of Nanjing Airport has grown at an average rate of 15.5%, and cargo volume 22.8%. The passenger and cargo volume of Nanjing Airport...
China Airlines today (19JUL17) adjusted majority of its winter 2017/18 schedule from Taipei, effective from 29OCT17. Latest adjustment as follow....
- Jetstar Pacific expands China charter flights in 3Q17
- Juneyao Airlines June 2017 Nanjing – Phuket service changes
- Vietnam Airlines moves Hanoi – Nanjing launch to July 2017
- Neos outlines S17 China charter service
- Vietnam Airlines plans Hanoi – Nanjing June 2017 launch
- Juneyao revises Nanjing – Phuket launch to mid-May 2017