Nanjing Lukou International Airport is located to the Southeast of Nanjing, an important economic and tourist center in East China. One and a half hours flying from Nanjing Lukou International Airport covers 45% of China's population and 60% of the GDP; and 4 hours drive covers 25% of the national population and 35% of the GDP. Since 1997, the passenger volume of Nanjing Airport has grown at an average rate of 15.5%, and cargo volume 22.8%. The passenger and cargo volume of Nanjing Airport...
Finnair today announced planned international service changes in summer 2018 season, including the launch of new service to Nanjing. Planned...
- Juneyao Airlines plans Kalibo service in W17
- China Eastern ends Nanjing – Singapore service in Aug 2017
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Yuncheng – Bangkok route from Aug 2017
- China Airlines W17 operation changes as of 19JUL17
- Jetstar Pacific expands China charter flights in 3Q17
- Juneyao Airlines June 2017 Nanjing – Phuket service changes