Stewart International Airport, the most recent addition to the Port Authority of NY & NJ's airport system, is a fully equipped, 24/7 facility capable of handling the world's largest aircraft, and presents outstanding business opportunities. Located in Orange County, New York, just 57 miles north of New York City, Stewart International is a vibrant regional airport – the ideal low-cost alternative for domestic and transatlantic services to the NY/NJ...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Norwegian, JetBlue, Allegiant, Delta, American
- Number of Serving Airlines: 5
- Number of Direct Destinations: 13
- Number of Terminals: 1
Allegiant Air last week announced new routes addition for Fall season, between August and November 2017. This includes the launch of 3 new cities:...
- Norwegian moves 737MAX 8 inaugural to mid-July 2017
- Norwegian 737MAX 8 S17 service entry changes as of 29MAY17
- Norwegian adds Bergen - US routes from July 2017
- Norwegian outlines 737MAX8 US routes from June 2017
- Norwegian plans MAXimum disruption to legacy carriers with Transatlantic network growth
- Norwegian set to open up to four 737MAX bases for 2017 transatlantic growth