New York Stewart International Airport, the most recent addition to the Port Authority of NY & NJ's airport system, is a fully equipped, 24/7 facility capable of handling the world's largest aircraft, and presents outstanding business opportunities. Located in Orange County, New York, just 57 miles north of New York City, New York Stewart International is a vibrant regional airport – the ideal low-cost alternative for domestic and transatlantic services...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Norwegian, JetBlue, Allegiant, Delta, American
- Number of Serving Airlines: 5
- Number of Direct Destinations: 13
- Number of Terminals: 1
Norwegian Air International in summer 2019 season is cancelling Trans-Atlantic service from Edinburgh, as the airline ends Edinburgh –...
- Norwegian S19 Shannon – Newburgh Stewart frequency changes as of 25JUL18
- Norwegian Air International files additional W18 US service changes
- Norwegian Air International W18 US service changes
- Norwegian further expands Dublin – New York Stewart flights from April 2018
- Norwegian Air International boosts US service in S18
- Allegiant Air adds new routes Aug - Nov 2017