Introduction to New York Stewart International Airport
New York Stewart International Airport, the most recent addition to the Port Authority of NY & NJ's airport system, is a fully equipped, 24/7 facility capable of handling the world's largest aircraft, and presents outstanding business opportunities.
Located in Orange County, New York, just 57 miles north of New York City, New York Stewart International is a vibrant regional airport – the ideal low-cost alternative for domestic and transatlantic services to the NY/NJ metropolitan region. Formally included in IATA’s definition of the New York City Metropolitan Area in September...
Airline will be operating to one airport in many cities.
- JetBlue and Spirit seek minimum service order exemptions
- US Senate minority leader Schumer pushes airlines to start new routes to New York airports
- Allegiant Air S20 network expansion
- Norwegian scales back transatlantic routes
- Norwegian 2Q19 Dublin – Newburgh/Stewart aircraft changes
- Norwegian discontinues Edinburgh – Newburgh Stewart in late-March 2019