New York Stewart International Airport, the most recent addition to the Port Authority of NY & NJ's airport system, is a fully equipped, 24/7 facility capable of handling the world's largest aircraft, and presents outstanding business opportunities.
Located in Orange County, New York, just 57 miles north of New York City, New York Stewart International is a vibrant regional airport – the ideal low-cost alternative for domestic and transatlantic services to the NY/NJ metropolitan region. Formally included in IATA’s definition of the New York City Metropolitan Area in September...
Scandinavian carrier Norwegian is ending flights between Ireland and North America from September, blaming the grounding of the Boeing 737 Max for...
- Norwegian 2Q19 Dublin – Newburgh/Stewart aircraft changes
- Norwegian discontinues Edinburgh – Newburgh Stewart in late-March 2019
- Norwegian ends Edinburgh – Newburgh Stewart service in March 2019
- Norwegian S19 Shannon – Newburgh Stewart frequency changes as of 25JUL18
- Norwegian Air International files additional W18 US service changes
- Norwegian Air International W18 US service changes