Trieste airport catchment areaincludes 5 million people in one hour and a half drive. The airport is located on the motorway that links Trieste to Venice and its catchment area, thus giving very good accessibility to its users. Given its peculiar location, at the corner of four countries, the airport is named "No Borders" as it is used by customers originating and going to Italy, Slovenia, Croatia and Austria. Very good weather conditions year round, high state-of-the-art...
TUI Airlines Belgium (Jetairfly) in summer 2017 season plans to expand travel options from Belgium, with additional routes being offered from...
- Alitalia S17 Short-Haul routes additions as of 01JAN17
- Primera Air updates planned new routes in S17
- Borajet plans Trieste launch from Sep 2016
- AIRFRANCE Adds Paris – Trieste Charter from April 2015
- Update as of 18MAR14: Meridianafly Planned New Routes in S14