Fastest growing airport in Central and Eastern Europe in 2016. Named after the distinguished Polish composer, WARSAW CHOPIN AIRPORT is Poland's most important international airport and one of the largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe . The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling over 12 million passengers in 2016, which constitutes more than 37% of the total passenger volume processed at all Polish airports. The constant growth of passenger...
- List of Top 5 airlines: LOT, Wizz Air, Lufthansa, Air France, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 35 Scheduled and 15 charter (Summer 2017)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 119 (regular) and 65 (charter)
- Number of Terminals: Terminal A, General Aviation Terminal
1 month 2 hours ago
LOT Polish Airlines has its sights set on growth, with ambitious plans on both the short and long-haul fronts.
- Nearly 7 million passengers served at Chopin Airport in the first half of 2017
- WizzAir boosts Warsaw operation in S18
- New passport check stands at Chopin Airport
- Two-digit growth in traffic in May
- WizzAir expands A321 routes in W17
- LOT Polish plans one-time 787 service to Astana in June 2017