Fastest growing airport in Central and Eastern Europe in 2016. Named after the distinguished Polish composer, WARSAW CHOPIN AIRPORT is Poland's most important international airport and one of the largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe . The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling over 12 million passengers in 2016, which constitutes more than 37% of the total passenger volume processed at all Polish airports. The constant growth of passenger...
- List of Top 5 airlines: LOT, Wizz Air, Lufthansa, Air France, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 35 Scheduled and 15 charter (Summer 2017)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 119 (regular) and 65 (charter)
- Number of Terminals: Terminal A, General Aviation Terminal
Warsaw Chopin Airport:
has written From the next summer season, i.e. from March 25th, 2018 direct flights from Warsaw Chopin Airport to Oslo, operated by PLL LOT will be launched. Aircraft of the Polish national carrier will fly between the capitals of Poland and Norway 13 times a week
4 days 17 hours ago
This week: LOT Polish Airlines to resume Warsaw – Oslo after a decade absence, while Turkish Airlines to go head-to-head with Uzbekistan Airways.
- SAS expands Norway short-haul routes in S18
- From the next summer season, i.e. from March 25th, 2018 direct flights from Warsaw Chopin Airport to Oslo, operated by PLL LOT will be launched. Aircraft of the Polish national carrier will fly between the capitals of Poland and Norway 13 times a week
- On Monday, 18 September 2017, Wizzair launched its next connection from Warsaw. The latest route of the Hungarian low cost carrier connects the capital of Poland with the capital of Lithuania - Vilnius.
- Ural Airlines adds Warsaw flights from Dec 2017
- LOT resumes Oslo service in March 2018
- Qatar Airways W17 service changes as of 08OCT17