Castellon Airport is the first aiport in Spain managed and operated by a private operator : EDEIS. Castellon airport start operation in september 2015! Located in the heart of the Valancian Community, Castellon airport covers more than 75 miles of coastline with a wide range of cultural and sporting activities and more than 100k of available accomodations. With its brand new terminal, Castellon Airport can handle more than 2 million passenger per year.
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair / Blue Air / Air Europa / Air Nostrum
- Number of Serving Airlines: 2
- Number of Direct Destinations: 5
- Number of Terminals: 1
11 days 22 hours ago
Ryanair opens a new winter route between Castellón airport and the Polish city of Poznan, with a twice weekly service starting in October.
- Ryanair Launches Sofia Base from late-Oct 2016
- Blue Air Outlines Planned New Routes in S16
- Ryanair Launches Castellon Operation from mid-Sep 2015
- Spain’s Ghost Airport to Finally Begin Scheduled Operations