Beijing Capital Airlines was established as Deer Jet Airlines in 1998 and renamed as Beijing Capital Airlines in 2010. it is based in Beijing Capital International Airport, and provides both domestic and international scheduled and charter services.
Beijing Capital Airlines owns one of the youngest and largest Airbus fleets, with reliable and remarkable performance in China. Now it has 79 aircrafts in total, including 8 A330, 20 A319, 34 A320, 17 A321.
Over 50 international...
Beijing Capital Airlines in last week’s schedule update adjusted planned summer 2018 operation to Nordic countries. Planned changes as of...
- Beijing Capital S18 Qingdao – Moscow frequency changes
- Beijing Capital revises Qingdao – Sydney Nov 2017 frequencies
- Route rundown: TBS-SXF, PEK-CPH, ESB-CDG
- Beijing Capital plans Copenhagen / Helsinki S18 launch
- Beijing Capital moves Qingdao – London Heathrow launch to Nov 2017
- Beijing Capital Airlines doubles planned Qingdao – Sydney route in NW17