Beijing Capital Airlines (previously known as DeerJet), was established in 2010 through the strategic partnership between Beijing Municipal Government and HNA Group. On the basis of safety and stable operations, Beijing Capital Airlines maintains a healthy and rapid development through steady expansion of fleet size and improvement on operations and management quality to exceed RMB 10 billion in both annual revenue and brand value.
As of November 2018, Beijing Capital Airlines is the youngest airlines...
Beijing Capital Airlines in last week’s schedule update adjusted planned summer 2018 operation to Nordic countries. Planned changes as of...
- Beijing Capital S18 Qingdao – Moscow frequency changes
- Beijing Capital revises Qingdao – Sydney Nov 2017 frequencies
- Route rundown: TBS-SXF, PEK-CPH, ESB-CDG
- Beijing Capital plans Copenhagen / Helsinki S18 launch
- Beijing Capital moves Qingdao – London Heathrow launch to Nov 2017
- Beijing Capital Airlines doubles planned Qingdao – Sydney route in NW17