Introduction to Beijing Capital Airlines Co., Ltd
Beijing Capital Airlines (previously known as DeerJet), was established in 2010 through the strategic partnership between Beijing Municipal Government and HNA Group On the basis of safety and stable operations, Beijing Capital Airlines maintains a healthy and rapid development through steady expansion of fleet size and improvement on operations and management quality to exceed RMB 10 billion in both annual revenue and brand value.
As of June 2019, Beijing Capital Airlines is the youngest airlines in China and one of the biggest Airbus aircraft operator in the world with 84 aircraft....
China’s aviation authority has given the go-ahead for carriers to start four new international passenger services, including flights to Madrid and...
- Beijing Capital resumes Lisbon service in late-June 2020
- Route analysis: DEL-BKK, TAO-OKA, CLO-MDE
- Beijing Capital revises Lisbon frequencies in S20
- Beijing Capital suspends Chengdu – Madrid service Dec 2019 - Feb 2020
- Beijing Capital Airlines outlines Beijing Daxing domestic network in W19
- Beijing Capital Airlines W19 Beijing service adjustment