Beijing Capital Airlines (previously known as DeerJet), was established in 2010 through the strategic partnership between Beijing Municipal Government and HNA Group On the basis of safety and stable operations, Beijing Capital Airlines maintains a healthy and rapid development through steady expansion of fleet size and improvement on operations and management quality to exceed RMB 10 billion in both annual revenue and brand value.
As of June 2019, Beijing Capital Airlines is the youngest airlines in China and one of the biggest Airbus aircraft operator in the world with 84 aircraft....
Beijing Capital Airlines in last week’s schedule update filed domestic operations at Beijing Daxing Airport, in addition to international...
- Beijing Capital Airlines W19 Beijing service adjustment
- Beijing Capital W19 Qingdao – London inventory changes as of 05JUL19
- Beijing Capital Airlines plans Xi’An – Vladivostok service in July 2019
- Beijing Capital resumes Portugal service from late-Aug 2019
- Beijing Capital adds Qingdao – Jeju service from Feb 2019
- Beijing Capital ends Lisbon service in Oct 2018