Qatar Airways Cargo is one of the world's leading cargo carriers and serves over 60 exclusive freighter destinations worldwide via its state-of-the-art Doha hub. Utilising a dedicated freighter fleet of two B747-8, 16 Boeing 777 and five Airbus A330 freighters together with Qatar Airways' passenger fleet, we deliver freight to more than 160 key business and leisure destinations globally on over 250 aircraft. The airline's cargo division is the second largest revenue stream for the company. As an industry leader, Qatar Airways and its group of companies strive to lead the charge...
Qatar Airways Cargo in August 2018 is adding new Cargo routing for Accra, the host of Routes Africa 2018 . Based on the airline’s PDF...
- Qatar Airways Cargo adds Heathrow service from June 2017
- Qatar Airways Cargo removes planned Pittsburgh service in S17
- Qatar Airways Cargo plans Pittsburgh launch from late-March 2017
- Qatar Cargo adds Dallas service from Sep 2016
- Qatar Airways Cargo Adds Halifax Service from July 2016
- Qatar Airways Cargo Adds New Latin America Routing from July 2016