Introduction to Qatar Airways Cargo
Qatar Airways Cargo, the world’s leading international air cargo carrier is based in Doha, State of Qatar. It serves a global network of more than 60 freighter destinations and 140 passenger destinations utilising freighters, belly-hold passenger flights, passenger freighters and mini freighters. The airline’s freighter fleet includes two Boeing 747-8 freighters, two Boeing 747-400 freighters, 26 Boeing 777 freighters and one Airbus 310 freighter. It also has an extensive road feeder service (RFS) network.
With considerable investments in its products, services, quality...
Decision makers from IAG Cargo, MASkargo, UPS and Emirates SkyCargo have confirmed their attendance at the brand-new event dedicated to air cargo...
- Qatar Airways Cargo adds new European sectors ex-London Heathrow in Sep 2020
- Qatar Airways Cargo schedules one-way Accra – London sector from August 2018
- Qatar Airways Cargo adds Heathrow service from June 2017
- Qatar Airways Cargo removes planned Pittsburgh service in S17
- Qatar Airways Cargo plans Pittsburgh launch from late-March 2017
- Qatar Cargo adds Dallas service from Sep 2016
Latest Updates from Qatar Airways Cargo
Qatar Airways Cargo:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
12 days 23 hours ago