Introduction to Qatar Airways Cargo
Qatar Airways Cargo, the world’s leading international air cargo carrier is based in Doha, State of Qatar. It serves a global network of more than 70 freighter destinations and 160 passenger destinations utilizing freighters, and belly-hold passenger flights. The airline’s freighter fleet includes two Boeing 747-8 freighters, two Boeing 747-400 freighters, 26 Boeing 777 freighters and one Airbus A310 freighter. It also has an extensive road feeder service (RFS) network.
With considerable investments in its products, services, quality handling, infrastructure, facilities,...
Qatar Airways has launched a freighter service between Doha and Rwanda's capital Kigali.
- Over 50 airlines have registered for TakeOff Cargo
- Qatar Airways boosts cargo support to pharmaceutical industry with new Indian connections
- Qatar Airways Jumbo Boost to its Cargo Offering
- Djibouti Announced as Qatar Airways Latest Freighter Destination
- Qatar Airways Cargo to Launch Freighter Service to LAX
- Qatar Airways Cargo Adds Basel in Support of Pharmaceutical Industry