Introduction to Qatar Airways Cargo
Qatar Airways Cargo is one of the world's leading cargo carriers and serves over 60 exclusive freighter destinations worldwide via its state-of-the-art Doha hub. Utilising a dedicated freighter fleet of two B747-8, 16 Boeing 777 and five Airbus A330 freighters together with Qatar Airways' passenger fleet, we deliver freight to more than 160 key business and leisure destinations globally on over 250 aircraft. The airline's cargo division is the second largest revenue stream for the company. As an industry leader, Qatar Airways and its group of companies strive to lead the charge...
Decision makers from IAG Cargo, MASkargo, UPS and Emirates SkyCargo have confirmed their attendance at the brand-new event dedicated to air cargo...
- Qatar Airways Cargo adds new European sectors ex-London Heathrow in Sep 2020
- Qatar Airways Cargo schedules one-way Accra – London sector from August 2018
- Qatar Airways Cargo adds Heathrow service from June 2017
- Qatar Airways Cargo removes planned Pittsburgh service in S17
- Qatar Airways Cargo plans Pittsburgh launch from late-March 2017
- Qatar Cargo adds Dallas service from Sep 2016