AirBridgeCargo Airlines is the largest Russian scheduled cargo airline and a key player on the world cargo market. It’s young and modern all-Boeing fleet connects the world’s largest cargo flows between Asia, Europe and the USA via its hub in Russia. At present ABC scheduled route network includes 23 destinations and the average delivery time of cargoes is 48 hours on almost all of its routes on O&D. The route network in Asia covers Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Zhengzhou,...
AirBridgeCargo next month is introducing 2 new one-way routing, both operating 2 weekly each. From 03SEP16, the airline’s planned new...
- AirBridge Cargo Debuts in Singapore; Manchester set to Follow
- AirBridgeCargo Adds New Round-The-World Service from April 2015
- AirBridgeCargo Expands into Vietnam
- AirBridgeCargo Adds Nonstop Amsterdam – Khabarovsk Service from Jan 2014
- AirBridge Cargo Adds Third Weekly Freighter Flight to Milan