Avion Express is an IOSA registered European airline operating a fleet of 16 aircraft (4x Airbus 321, 11x Airbus 320, and 1x Airbus 319). Our core business is to provide ACMI solutions to a myriad of airlines worldwide as well as providing charter services for tour operators. Moreover, Avion Express operates an Airbus 319 in VIP configuration for corporate, governmental and sports entities. Currently Avion Express operates in the European, Caribbean, North American, African and Middle...
Thomas Cook Airlines UK in summer season is leasing Airbus A320/321 aircraft from Avion Express, which includes service to/from Birmingham, London...
- Condor outlines leased Avion Express A320 Series service in 1Q18
- Dominican Wings Receives First Airbus
- Dominican Wings Moves Closer to Caribbean Launch
- Top 5 Video Interviews from Routes Americas 2014
- ROUTES AMERICAS: Avion Express to Establish Dominican Wings in Americas Market