Avion Express is an experienced narrow-body ACMI operator successfully working with clients in Europe as well as Africa, Asia-Pacific, South America. In 2019 the airline is operating 22 Airbus A320 family aircraft.
To strengthen its position in the market, in 2019 Avion Express established Avion Express Malta, a subsidiary airline based in Malta which operates Airbus A320 aircraft fleet.
Avion Express was awarded ACMI Operator of the Year 2019 at Air Transport Awards by International Business News.
The largest narrow-body ACMI operator in the world Avion Express announced the launch of the MPL Training Programme with its long-term partner BAA...
- Avion Express ended 2018 with record production results and new clients
- Q3 2018 production results of Avion Express increased 67% year-on-year
- Avion Express to launch Type Rating training programme with BAA Training aviation academy
- Avion Express sets new records in mid-2018
- Avion Express has expanded its fleet to 18 aircraft
- Avion Express signed a leasing agreement with AviaAM Leasing