Avion Express is the largest narrow-body ACMI operator in the world and the largest airline in Lithuania. Since the introduction of its first Airbus A320 in 2011, the company reached its largest fleet of 18 Airbus A320 family aircraft in 2018. Headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania, Avion Express has established long-term partnership with clients in Europe and is also operating in South America and Asia-Pacific.
The largest narrow-body ACMI operator in the world Avion Express announced its production results of 2018. The company closed the year with the...
- Q3 2018 production results of Avion Express increased 67% year-on-year
- Avion Express to launch Type Rating training programme with BAA Training aviation academy
- Avion Express sets new records in mid-2018
- Avion Express has expanded its fleet to 18 aircraft
- Avion Express signed a leasing agreement with AviaAM Leasing
- Avion Express demonstrates growth in production in Q1 2018
1 month 16 hours ago