Avion Express is the largest narrow-body ACMI operator in the world and the largest airline in Lithuania. Since the introduction of its first Airbus A320 in 2011, the company has grown confidently from 1 to 18 Airbus A320 family aircraft. Headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania, Avion Express has established long-term partnership with clients in Europe and is also operating in South America, Asia-Pacific and the Caribbean regions. In 2018 Avion Express operates 18 Airbus A320 family...
Thomas Cook Airlines UK in summer season is leasing Airbus A320/321 aircraft from Avion Express, which includes service to/from Birmingham, London...
- Condor outlines leased Avion Express A320 Series service in 1Q18
- Dominican Wings Receives First Airbus
- Dominican Wings Moves Closer to Caribbean Launch
- Top 5 Video Interviews from Routes Americas 2014
- ROUTES AMERICAS: Avion Express to Establish Dominican Wings in Americas Market