About The Airline
- Added 10 flights a week to Guatemala
- San Salvador City
- Launch New Copan Flight
- Gracias Lempira day trip
- 2 extra flights a day to Roatan
- Adquired a SAAB 340
- Launch New Website January
- Guatemala City
- CM Airlines became the first Honduran airline to offer an Online Check-In and mobile device boarding pass service.
- New ticket counter acquired for CM cargo in Toncontin International Airport, Tegucigalpa.
- New aircraft introduced, October 2012.
- First airline chosen to sell airport departure tax at our ticket counters in all Honduran airports.
- First flight between Roatán and Copan, February 2012.
- First flight between Tegucigalpa and Catacamas, January 2012.
- Seven new routes were launched, expanding CM to a true national airline
- New aircrafts were added to total 14 aircrafts and a team of 40 people.
- Launch Party for new aircraft and new logo on August 11, 2011.
- Launch of our new website and social media network, September 2011.
- Launch of our new frequent flyer program StarMiles
- First flight between Utila and San Pedro Sula/ Roatan on January 22, 2011.
- The airline had 5 routes, 4 aircrafts and a team of 22 people.
- Launch of airline management system