Established in 2007, Air Busan is an airline based in Beomcheon-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea. The carrier, which is a subsidiary of Asiana Airlines, operates service to destinations in Asia from its base at Gimhae International Airport.
Air Busan in December 2019 and January 2020 plans to operate scheduled charter flights to Brunei, on board Airbus A320 aircraft. From 27DEC19 to...
- Air Busan increases Busan – Taipei service in Sep/Oct 2019
- Air Busan Aug - Oct 2019 Japan service changes
- Air Busan adds Jeju – Hong Kong scheduled charters in August 2019
- Air Busan adds Tokyo Narita – Guam flights in 3Q19
- Air Busan adds Daegu – Kitakyushu service from Jun 2019
- Air Busan schedules Kota Kinabalu service from May 2019