Introduction to Air Busan
Established in 2007, Air Busan is an airline based in Busan, South Korea. The carrier, which is a subsidiary of Asiana Airlines, operates service to destinations in Asia from its base at Gimhae International Airport.
Air Busan at the end of October 2020 is set to become the latest airline to offer scenic flights, as the airline opened bookings on Wednesday...
- Air Busan resumes Busan – Qingdao in mid-Oct 2020
- Air Seoul adds Seoul Gimpo – Busan service from late-August 2020
- Air Busan resumes Seoul – Shenzhen from mid-July 2020
- Mongolia temporary cancels International service in March 2020
- Air Busan March 2020 Guam / Japan service changes as of 26FEB20
- Asiana Airlines and subsidiaries Feb/Mar 2020 Asia service changes as of 25FEB20