Introduction to RwandAir
We began operations on 1st December 2002 as the new national carrier under the name Rwandair Express (passenger air transportation as the core activity) for Rwanda with a concession to carry out airport ground handling (ancillary activity) at Kigali International Airport. In March 2009, we registered a new trademark “RwandAir” which is our current operating name.
Operating from Kigali as our hub at the heart of Africa, RwandAir is one of the fastest growing airlines and operates one of the youngest and state of the art fleet on the African continent which comprises of four Boeing...
South African-born Hendrik Du Preez talks about the potential for Qatar Airways in Africa. Thanks to the end of the blockade, many more...
- RwandAir revives New York ambitions
- RwandAir expands Central Africa network, London halted
- Rwandair Nov 2020 European service adjustment
- Route Analysis: KGL-LHR, KBP-JFK, LAX-CUN
- Rwandair tentatively to resume Mumbai / Guangzhou service in Jan 2021
- Rwandair increases Europe service in W20