We began operations on 1st December 2002 as the new national carrier under the name Rwandair Express (passenger air transportation as the core activity) for Rwanda with a concession to carry out airport ground handling (ancillary activity) at Kigali International Airport. In March 2009, we registered a new trademark “RwandAir” which is our current operating name.
Operating from Kigali as our hub at the heart of Africa, RwandAir is one of the fastest growing airlines and operates one of the youngest...
This week: RwandAir to begin direct flights to Tel Aviv; Air Astana set for Egypt routes; and Turkish Airlines to resume Osaka.
- Rwandair adds Tel Aviv service from late-June 2019
- RwandAir confirms first Chinese destination
- Rwandair opens Mumbai – Guangzhou sector bookings from June 2019
- Rwandair adds Kinshasa service from mid-April 2019
- Rwandair increases Harare / Cape Town flights in 3Q19
- Rwandair schedules Guangzhou launch in June 2019