We began operations on 1st December 2002 as the new national carrier under the name Rwandair Express (passenger air transportation as the core activity) for Rwanda with a concession to carry out airport ground handling (ancillary activity) at Kigali International Airport. In March 2009, we registered a new trademark “RwandAir” which is our current operating name.
Operating from Kigali as our hub at the heart of Africa, RwandAir is one of the fastest growing airlines and operates one of the youngest and state of the art fleet on the African continent which comprises of four Boeing...
Several African carriers earlier this week filed service changes to Mainland China, previously not covered on Airlineroute . Latest adjustment as...
- Rwandair adds A330 Kinshasa / Libreville service in W19
- Route rundown: KGL-TLV, TSE-SSH, IST-KIX
- Rwandair adds Tel Aviv service from late-June 2019
- RwandAir confirms first Chinese destination
- Rwandair opens Mumbai – Guangzhou sector bookings from June 2019
- Rwandair adds Kinshasa service from mid-April 2019