We began operations on 1st December 2002 as the new national carrier under the name Rwandair Express (passenger air transportation as the core activity) for Rwanda with a concession to carry out airport ground handling (ancillary activity) at Kigali International Airport. In March 2009, we registered a new trademark “RwandAir” which is our current operating name. Operating from Kigali as our hub at the heart of Africa, RwandAir is one of the fastest growing airlines and...
has updated their profile
3 years 9 months ago
Rwandair during the month of July and August 2018 is adjusting operational routing to Mumbai, operated by Boeing 737-800 aircraft. From 01JUL18 to...
- Key decision makers confirm their attendance for Routes Africa 2018
- Rwandair increases Harare / Cape Town capacity June – August 2018
- Meeting request system for Routes Africa now open
- Rwandair increases A330 Lusaka / Johannesburg service from July 2018
- Rwanda agreements to open new aviation links
- Rwandair adds new African destinations in 2Q18