Introduction to RwandAir
We began operations on 1st December 2002 as the new national carrier under the name Rwandair Express (passenger air transportation as the core activity) for Rwanda with a concession to carry out airport ground handling (ancillary activity) at Kigali International Airport. In March 2009, we registered a new trademark “RwandAir” which is our current operating name.
Operating from Kigali as our hub at the heart of Africa, RwandAir is one of the fastest growing airlines and operates one of the youngest and state of the art fleet on the African continent which comprises of four Boeing...
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Middle East and Africa are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Rwandair August 2020 network revision as of 23JUL20
- Rwandair August 2020 operations as of 12JUL20
- Rwandair files gradual network resumption from August 2020.
- Rwandair 30-day scheduled service suspension from 21MAR20
- African carriers Mainland China Feb/Mar 2020 service changes as of 02FEB20
- Rwandair adds A330 Kinshasa / Libreville service in W19