We began operations on 1st December 2002 as the new national carrier under the name Rwandair Express (passenger air transportation as the core activity) for Rwanda with a concession to carry out airport ground handling (ancillary activity) at Kigali International Airport. In March 2009, we registered a new trademark “RwandAir” which is our current operating name.
Operating from Kigali as our hub at the heart of Africa, RwandAir is one of the fastest growing airlines and operates one of the youngest...
Rwandair from late-June 2019 is adding new service to Israel, with service launch on Kigali – Tel Aviv route. From 25JUN19, Boeing 737-800...
- RwandAir confirms first Chinese destination
- Rwandair opens Mumbai – Guangzhou sector bookings from June 2019
- Rwandair adds Kinshasa service from mid-April 2019
- Rwandair increases Harare / Cape Town flights in 3Q19
- Rwandair schedules Guangzhou launch in June 2019
- Rwandair increases Europe service in 3Q19