Introduction to RwandAir
We began operations on 1st December 2002 as the new national carrier under the name Rwandair Express (passenger air transportation as the core activity) for Rwanda with a concession to carry out airport ground handling (ancillary activity) at Kigali International Airport. In March 2009, we registered a new trademark “RwandAir” which is our current operating name.
Operating from Kigali as our hub at the heart of Africa, RwandAir is one of the fastest growing airlines and operates one of the youngest and state of the art fleet on the African continent which comprises of four Boeing...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Qatar Airways, RwandAir Seek US Codeshare
- Rwandair To Launch Kigali-Doha Route As Part Of Qatar Airways Codeshare
- RwandAir to launch two new routes to the DRC
- Qatar Airways, RwandAir sign interline agreement
- Interview: Qatar Airways VP Africa Hendrik Du Preez
- RwandAir revives New York ambitions