Introduction to RwandAir
We began operations on 1st December 2002 as the new national carrier under the name Rwandair Express (passenger air transportation as the core activity) for Rwanda with a concession to carry out airport ground handling (ancillary activity) at Kigali International Airport. In March 2009, we registered a new trademark “RwandAir” which is our current operating name.
Operating from Kigali as our hub at the heart of Africa, RwandAir is one of the fastest growing airlines and operates one of the youngest and state of the art fleet on the African continent which comprises of four Boeing...
All the important information related to the airline in recent years.
- Rwandair, Ethiopian Airlines CEOs Urge Swifter SAATM Implementation
- IndiGo To Launch Inaugural Central Asia And Africa Routes
- RwandAir, Qatar Airways Partner On Kigali Cargo Hub
- RwandAir To Connect Kigali With Paris Charles de Gaulle
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 7, 2022)
- Qatar Airways, RwandAir Seek US Codeshare