RwandAir is the National carrier of Rwanda, with its main operating base at Kigali International Airport. It was rebranded from " Rwandair Express" in June 2009 and the new RwandAir added the tag line: " Fly our dream to the Heart of Africa". Considering that Rwanda is a land locked country, RwandAir was created as a means of connecting the country to the outside world to facilitate and promote investment and tourism. Indeed RwandAir's mission statement is “to provide unsurpassed, safe...
has updated their profile
3 years 5 months ago
Rwandair earlier this week announced new network expansion in Africa, as the airline plans to include Abuja and Cape Town to its network, starting...
- Rwandair NW17 European service changes
- RwandAir lays out ambitious strategy
- Rwandair opens Cotonou hub in late-August 2017
- Rwandair Abidjan routing changes from Sep 2017
- RwandAir launches Cotonou hub as Benin and Rwanda plan new airline
- Rwandair schedules Brussels mid-July 2017 debut