We began operations on 1st December 2002 as the new national carrier under the name Rwandair Express (passenger air transportation as the core activity) for Rwanda with a concession to carry out airport ground handling (ancillary activity) at Kigali International Airport. In March 2009, we registered a new trademark “RwandAir” which is our current operating name. Operating from Kigali as our hub at the heart of Africa, RwandAir is one of the fastest growing airlines and...
has updated their profile
4 years 3 months ago
This week: Tributes paid to Southwest Airlines founder; Qatar Airways takes stake in China Southern; Neeleman’s latest venture firms up A220 order;...
- Rwandair adds Addis Ababa service from April 2019
- Rwandair adds A330 Harare / Cape Town service Nov 2018 – Jan 2019
- Rwandair NW18 Cape Town operations
- Rwandair increases Europe service in Dec 2018/Jan 2019
- Rwandair 3Q18 Mumbai service changes
- Key decision makers confirm their attendance for Routes Africa 2018