We began operations on 1st December 2002 as the new national carrier under the name Rwandair Express (passenger air transportation as the core activity) for Rwanda with a concession to carry out airport ground handling (ancillary activity) at Kigali International Airport. In March 2009, we registered a new trademark “RwandAir” which is our current operating name. Operating from Kigali as our hub at the heart of Africa, RwandAir is one of the fastest growing airlines and...
Rwandair in recent schedule update further adjusted planned Kigali – Dubai service, effective from 31MAR19. Previously reported, the...
- Rwandair NS19 Dubai / Mombasa service changes
- Rwandair adds Addis Ababa service from April 2019
- Bulletin board: Tributes paid to Southwest Airlines founder
- Rwandair adds A330 Harare / Cape Town service Nov 2018 – Jan 2019
- Rwandair NW18 Cape Town operations
- Rwandair increases Europe service in Dec 2018/Jan 2019