Introduction to Air India
With the merger of Air India and Indian Airlines on 30 March 2007, a merged Company viz. National Aviation Company of India Ltd (NACIL) was formed. Effective 24 November 2010, the name of the Company was changed to “Air India Limited”
The Authorized Share Capital of the Company is Rs.11,000 crores (divided into Rs.1100 equity shares of Rs.10 each). The Issued, Subscribed and Paid up Share Capital of the Company is Rs.6,261 crores (divided into Rs.626.1 crores fully paid up equity shares of Rs.10 each). Air India operates over 90 destinations.
Air India this monthly gradually updated planned service to the UK, under the “Air Bubble” program. For winter 2020/21 season from...
- Route Analysis: SYD-AKL, DEL-YVR, AUH-KTM
- Air India adds Delhi – Vancouver service from late-Oct 2020
- SpiceJet secures Heathrow slots
- India responds to complaints about US carriers being blocked from flying repatriation flights
- Indian airlines permitted to resume domestic routes
- United-Vistara codeshare comes into effect