Introduction to Tianjin Airlines
Tianjin Airlines Co., Ltd. (“Tianjin Airlines”), a member enterprise of HNA Group, was incorporated jointly by HNA Group and Tianjin Municipal People’s Government on June 8, 2009. Its headquarters is located in Tianjin, the economic center of the Bohai Economic Rim.
By the end of April 2019,Tianjin Airlines, with the fleet scale of 104 aircraft in A330, A320, E190 and other aircraft types, has gradually built a regional airline network covering eight bases including Tianjin, Xi’an, Hohhot, Urumchi, Chongqing, Guiyang, Haikou and Dalian, and launched more than 290 international...
Various Chinese carriers in the last few days filed additional changes to its long-haul operation, including Air China, Beijing Capital Airlines,...
- Tianjin Airlines Feb/Mar 2020 International service changes as of 07FEB20
- Tianjin Airlines S20 Xi’An – London aircraft changes
- Tianjin Airlines S20 Chongqing – Moscow aircraft changes
- Tianjin Airlines 1Q20 Zhengzhou – Sydney aircraft changes
- Tianjin Airlines expands Tianjin – Japan service in W19
- Tianjin Airlines plans Tianjin – Ulan Baatar flights from Aug 2019