Tianjin Airlines Co., Ltd. (“Tianjin Airlines”), a member enterprise of HNA Group, was incorporated jointly by HNA Group and Tianjin Municipal People’s Government on June 8, 2009. Its headquarters is located in Tianjin, the economic center of the Bohai Economic Rim.
By the end of April 2019,Tianjin Airlines, with the fleet scale of 104 aircraft in A330, A320, E190 and other aircraft types, has gradually built a regional airline network covering eight bases including Tianjin, Xi’an, Hohhot, Urumchi, Chongqing, Guiyang, Haikou and Dalian, and launched more than 290 international...
Tianjin Airlines in summer 2020 season is adjusting operational aircraft for its summer seasonal Chongqing – Moscow Sheremetyevo route....
- Tianjin Airlines 1Q20 Zhengzhou – Sydney aircraft changes
- Tianjin Airlines expands Tianjin – Japan service in W19
- Tianjin Airlines plans Tianjin – Ulan Baatar flights from Aug 2019
- Tianjin Airlines resumes Zhengzhou – Sydney service in NW19
- China Express adds Tianjin – Mandalay service from May 2019
- Tianjin Airlines adds Tianjin – Nagoya service in S19