Tianjin Airlines Co., Ltd. (“Tianjin Airlines”), a member enterprise of HNA Group, was incorporated jointly by HNA Group and Tianjin Municipal People’s Government on June 8, 2009. Its headquarters is located in Tianjin, the economic center of the Bohai Economic Rim.
By the end of April 2019,Tianjin Airlines, with the fleet scale of 104 aircraft in A330, A320, E190 and other aircraft types, has gradually built a regional airline network covering eight bases including Tianjin, Xi’an, Hohhot,...
Tianjin Airlines later this month plans to offer Tianjin – Ulan Baatar service, as the airline filed 14AUG19 as first flight. Reservation...
- Tianjin Airlines resumes Zhengzhou – Sydney service in NW19
- China Express adds Tianjin – Mandalay service from May 2019
- Tianjin Airlines adds Tianjin – Nagoya service in S19
- Tianjin Airlines NW18 Sydney service changes as of 23AUG18
- Tianjin Airlines resumes Xi’An – Auckland service in 4Q18
- Tianjin Airlines W18 London Heathrow frequency variations