Tianjin Airlines is based in Tianjin, China, the economic center of Bohai Rim. And is committed to providing easy and convenient air travelling service for passengers. Through the development in recent years, Tianjin Airlines has built up an airline network with Tianjin, Xi’an, Chongqing, and so on as major hubs, opened more than 270 domestic and international routes, including more than 40 international routes. With flights to over 130 cities in the world.
Tianjin Airlines earlier this month filed additional service changes for Sydney, in Northern winter 2018/19 season. From 29OCT18, the airline will...
- Tianjin Airlines resumes Xi’An – Auckland service in 4Q18
- Tianjin Airlines W18 London Heathrow frequency variations
- Tianjin Airlines increases London flights from mid-Sep 2018
- Tianjin Airlines moves Chongqing – London to Heathrow from late-Aug 2018
- Tianjin Airlines adds Erenhot – Irkutsk service from July 2018
- Tianjin Airlines W18 London Heathrow service changes