Tianjin Airlines is based in Tianjin, China, the economic center of Bohai Rim. And is committed to providing easy and convenient air travelling service for passengers. Through the development in recent years, Tianjin Airlines has built up an airline network with Tianjin, Xi’an, Chongqing, and so on as major hubs, opened more than 270 domestic and international routes, including more than 40 international routes. With flights to over 130 cities in the world.
Tianjin Airlines in winter 2018/19 season is adjusting service to London Heathrow, where certain period sees frequency reduction. Tianjin...
- Tianjin Airlines increases London flights from mid-Sep 2018
- Tianjin Airlines moves Chongqing – London to Heathrow from late-Aug 2018
- Tianjin Airlines adds Erenhot – Irkutsk service from July 2018
- Tianjin Airlines W18 London Heathrow service changes
- Tianjin Airlines Chongqing – London S18 service update as of 25JUN18
- Tianjin Airlines plans Hohhet – Moscow route in 3Q18