Introduction to Tianjin Airlines
Tianjin Airlines Co., Ltd. (“Tianjin Airlines”), a member enterprise of HNA Group, was incorporated jointly by HNA Group and Tianjin Municipal People’s Government on June 8, 2009. Its headquarters is located in Tianjin, the economic center of the Bohai Economic Rim.
By the end of April 2019,Tianjin Airlines, with the fleet scale of 104 aircraft in A330, A320, E190 and other aircraft types, has gradually built a regional airline network covering eight bases including Tianjin, Xi’an, Hohhot, Urumchi, Chongqing, Guiyang, Haikou and Dalian, and launched more than 290 international...
A selection of 50 new routes starting in November 2023, including services being launched by LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa and United Airlines.
- Tianjin Airlines Adds Australia Link From Expanding Chongqing Airport
- China's airlines stretch their wings
- Scheduling for World Routes to open next week
- Tianjin Airlines expands in London as widebody fleet grows
- UK airports vie for new routes after relaxation of UK-China bilateral
- Tianjin Airlines will launch Gatwick, but still has sights on Heathrow