Tianjin Airlines is based in Tianjin, China, the economic center of Bohai Rim. And is committed to providing easy and convenient air travelling service for passengers. Through the development in recent years, Tianjin Airlines has built up an airline network with Tianjin, Xi’an, Chongqing, and so on as major hubs, opened more than 270 domestic and international routes, including more than 40 international routes. With flights to over 130 cities in the world.
Tianjin Airlines in summer 2019 season is launching new service to Japan, with the introduction of Tianjin – Nagoya route. From 31MAR19,...
- Tianjin Airlines NW18 Sydney service changes as of 23AUG18
- Tianjin Airlines resumes Xi’An – Auckland service in 4Q18
- Tianjin Airlines W18 London Heathrow frequency variations
- Tianjin Airlines increases London flights from mid-Sep 2018
- Tianjin Airlines moves Chongqing – London to Heathrow from late-Aug 2018
- Tianjin Airlines adds Erenhot – Irkutsk service from July 2018