Introduction to Batik Air Malaysia
Malindo Air is a Malaysian premium airline with headquarters in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. The name Malindo signifies a cooperative pact between the two countries, derived from the countries’ names – Malaysia and Indonesia. Malindo Air operates from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (also known as the Subang Airport, Subang SkyPark or LTSAAS) in Subang, Selangor, Malaysia. The carrier currently operates a young fleet of Boeing 737-900ER, 737-800 and ATR72-600 aircraft for both domestic and international flights.
A selection of 50 new routes starting in November 2023, including services being launched by LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa and United Airlines.
- Emirates, Batik Air Sign Codeshare Deal For Connections Beyond Kuala Lumpur
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 21, 2023)
- Batik Air Malaysia, AirAsia X Cleared To Launch Central Asia Routes
- 50 New Routes Starting In July 2023
- Batik Air Malaysia To Add Adelaide To Network
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 25, 2022)
Batik Air Malaysia's Network Powered by
Explore Batik Air Malaysia's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper