Malindo Air is a Malaysian airline with main hubs at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and the convenient KL downtown city airport Subang Skypark in Selangor, Malaysia. The airline took to the skies in March 2013 with domestic flights and has since grown to operate routes to all major airports in Malaysia and across the continents of Asia and Australia. The fleet itself has grown exponentially to 16 ATR72-600 and 29 Boeing 737NG as of March 2018. Today, the airline operates...
Malindo Air next week is adding Kota Kinabalu – Tianjin service, with 3 weekly flights scheduled from 17JAN19. Initially service operated...
- Malindo Air increases Tiruchirapally flights in S19
- Malindo Air schedules additional China charters in Jan 2019
- Malindo Air adds Kota Kinabalu – Chongqing service from Jan 2019
- Malindo Air proposing Sapporo launch in Jan 2019
- Route rundown: KUL-CCU, CTU-CAI, BWN-NRT
- Malindo Air adds Kota Kinabalu – Kuching service in W18