Malindo Air is a Malaysian full service carrier, operating from KLIA Main Terminal and Subang AIrport. Malindo Air commenced operations on 22 March 2013 with its first destination to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and since has expanded to Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Singapore, Nepal, Bangladesh, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Australia, Pakistan and China.
More than 90 of the region’s leading airlines will be accepting meeting requests when scheduling opens.
- The top ten fastest-growing airlines in the world
- Malindo Air expands Lahore service in S18
- Batik Air adds Jakarta – Guilin service from Jan 2018
- Batik Air adds Kota Kinabalu service from Dec 2017
- Malindo Air plans Hat Yai December 2017 launch
- Malindo Air increases Hanoi flights in Dec 2017