Malindo Air is a Malaysian airline with main hubs at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and the convenient KL downtown city airport Subang Skypark in Selangor, Malaysia. The airline took to the skies in March 2013 with domestic flights and has since grown to operate routes to all major airports in Malaysia and across the continents of Asia and Australia. The fleet itself has grown exponentially to 16 ATR72-600 and 29 Boeing 737NG as of March 2018. Today, the airline operates...
Malindo Air starting next month is adding new scheduled charter service to Singapore, which sees the airline operates Kota Kinabalu –...
- Malindo Air adds new Langkawi – China routes from May 2018
- Malindo Air schedules Kuala Lumpur – Labuan charter from June 2018
- Route rundown: BOG-MUC, AKL-ORD, KUL-MEL
- Malindo Air files Melbourne June 2018 launch
- Scheduling for Routes Asia opens 12 February
- The top ten fastest-growing airlines in the world