Malindo Air is a Malaysian full service carrier, operating from KLIA Main Terminal and Subang AIrport. Malindo Air commenced operations on 22 March 2013 with its first destination to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and since has expanded to Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Singapore, Nepal, Bangladesh, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Australia, Pakistan and China.
Malindo Air from December 2017 plans to offer service to Hat Yai , with flights from both Kuala Lumpur and Penang, 4 weekly each. ATR72 aircraft...
- Malindo Air increases Hanoi flights in Dec 2017
- Batik Air plans Chennai service from July 2017
- Batik Air adds Jakarta – KLIA service from June 2017
- Batik Air schedules June 2017 Perth debut
- Malindo Air outlines Boeing 737MAX 8 2Q17 operations
- Malindo Air files Brisbane preliminary schedule in 2Q17