Introduction to Malindo Air
Malindo Air is a Malaysian premium airline with headquarters in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. The name Malindo signifies a cooperative pact between the two countries, derived from the countries’ names – Malaysia and Indonesia. Malindo Air operates from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (also known as the Subang Airport, Subang SkyPark or LTSAAS) in Subang, Selangor, Malaysia. The carrier currently operates a young fleet of Boeing 737-900ER, 737-800 and ATR72-600 aircraft for both domestic and international flights.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Press Release: Aviation leaders unite in Da Nang to rebuild regional air connectivity
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 11, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Feb. 21)
- Batik Air Sep 2020 International service adjustment as of 02SEP20
- Malindo Air Sep 2020 International operations as of 02SEP20
- Malindo Air Sep 2020 Domestic operations as of 30AUG20