Introduction to Malindo Air
Malindo Air is a Malaysian premium airline with headquarters in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. The name Malindo signifies a cooperative pact between the two countries, derived from the countries’ names – Malaysia and Indonesia. Malindo Air operates from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (also known as the Subang Airport, Subang SkyPark or LTSAAS) in Subang, Selangor, Malaysia. The carrier currently operates a young fleet of Boeing 737-900ER, 737-800 and ATR72-600 aircraft for both domestic and international flights.
Batik Air has revised planned International service for the month of September, as Jakarta – Taipei Taoyuan service being reduced. The...
- Malindo Air Sep 2020 International operations as of 02SEP20
- Malindo Air Sep 2020 Domestic operations as of 30AUG20
- Batik Air resumes Taipei service from Sep 2020
- Route Analysis: KUL-SIN, AUH-DAC
- Recovery Tracker: Malaysia sees domestic return
- Batik Air NS20 International operations as of 29MAY20