Malindo Air is a Malaysian premium airline with headquarters in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. The name Malindo signifies a cooperative pact between the two countries, derived from the countries’ names – Malaysia and Indonesia. Malindo Air operates from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (also known as the Subang Airport, Subang SkyPark or LTSAAS) in Subang, Selangor, Malaysia. The carrier currently operates a young fleet of Boeing 737-900ER, 737-800 and ATR72-600 aircraft for both domestic and international flights.
Indonesian carrier Batik Air towards the end of Northern winter 2019/20 season is adjusting Jakarta – Taipei Taoyuan frequencies. From...
- Lion Air Group Indonesia – China February 2020 Suspensions
- Malindo Air 1Q20 Domestic network addition
- Batik Air adds Xi'An service from Jan 2020
- Batik Air plans Shenzhen launch in late-Dec 2019
- Batik Air plans Bangkok launch from late-Dec 2019
- Batik Air adds Nanning service from mid-Nov 2019