Introduction to Malindo Air
Malindo Air is a Malaysian premium airline with headquarters in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. The name Malindo signifies a cooperative pact between the two countries, derived from the countries’ names – Malaysia and Indonesia. Malindo Air operates from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (also known as the Subang Airport, Subang SkyPark or LTSAAS) in Subang, Selangor, Malaysia. The carrier currently operates a young fleet of Boeing 737-900ER, 737-800 and ATR72-600 aircraft for both domestic and international flights.
Charting the resurgence of air transport in markets around the word, Routes looks at the easing of travel restrictions in Malaysia.
- Batik Air NS20 International operations as of 29MAY20
- Batik Air reduces Taipei flights in Feb/Mar 2020
- Lion Air Group Indonesia – China February 2020 Suspensions
- Malindo Air 1Q20 Domestic network addition
- Batik Air adds Xi'An service from Jan 2020
- Batik Air plans Shenzhen launch in late-Dec 2019