Malindo Air is a Malaysian premium airline with headquarters in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. The name Malindo signifies a cooperative pact between the two countries, derived from the countries’ names – Malaysia and Indonesia. Malindo Air operates from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (also known as the Subang Airport, Subang SkyPark or LTSAAS) in Subang, Selangor, Malaysia. The carrier currently operates a young fleet of Boeing 737-900ER,...
Malindo Air in recent schedule update gradually filed planned operational schedule for Northern winter 2019/20 season. For Kuala Lumpur –...
- Malindo Air NW19 Sydney aircraft changes
- Airline in focus: Batik Air
- Malindo Air ends Sapporo service in late-July 2019
- Malindo Air adds Langkawi – Nanjing charters in July 2019
- Route rundown: KUL-VNS, DXB-AER, YQB-CUN
- Malindo Air schedules Varanasi launch in mid-July 2019