Malindo Air is a Malaysian airline with main hubs at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and the convenient KL downtown city airport Subang Skypark in Selangor, Malaysia. The airline took to the skies in March 2013 with domestic flights and has since grown to operate routes to all major airports in Malaysia and across the continents of Asia and Australia. The fleet itself has grown exponentially to 16 ATR72-600 and 29 Boeing 737NG as of March 2018. Today, the airline operates...
Malindo Air in winter 2018 season is launching new domestic route, offering nonstop Kota Kinabalu – Kuching flight. From 28OCT18, Boeing...
- Malindo Air adds the 'green city' as Malaysia - China capacity grows
- Malindo Air adds Kota Kinabalu – Singapore charters from July 2018
- Malindo Air adds new Langkawi – China routes from May 2018
- Malindo Air schedules Kuala Lumpur – Labuan charter from June 2018
- Route rundown: BOG-MUC, AKL-ORD, KUL-MEL
- Malindo Air files Melbourne June 2018 launch