Malindo Air is a Malaysian full service carrier, operating from KLIA Main Terminal and Subang AIrport. Malindo Air commenced operations on 22 March 2013 with its first destination to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and since has expanded to Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Singapore, Nepal, Bangladesh, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Australia, Pakistan and China.
Indonesian carrier Batik Air is launching new service to Sabah in Malaysia, as the airline plans Jakarta – Kota Kinabalu nonstop flight....
- Malindo Air plans Hat Yai December 2017 launch
- Malindo Air increases Hanoi flights in Dec 2017
- Batik Air plans Chennai service from July 2017
- Batik Air adds Jakarta – KLIA service from June 2017
- Batik Air schedules June 2017 Perth debut
- Malindo Air outlines Boeing 737MAX 8 2Q17 operations