Malindo Air is a Malaysian airline with main hubs at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and the convenient KL downtown city airport Subang Skypark in Selangor, Malaysia. The airline took to the skies in March 2013 with domestic flights and has since grown to operate routes to all major airports in Malaysia and across the continents of Asia and Australia. The fleet itself has grown exponentially to 16 ATR72-600 and 29 Boeing 737NG as of March 2018. Today, the airline operates...
Malindo Air this week opened reservation for its planned service to Adelaide, operated by a mix of 737-800/-900ER aircraft. The airline will...
- Route rundown: YYZ-UIO, CAI-IAD, KUL-CTS
- Batik Air adds Kunming service from Feb 2019
- Malindo Air plans Adelaide launch in late-March 2019
- Malindo Air adds Kota Kinabalu – Tianjin from mid-Jan 2019
- Malindo Air increases Tiruchirapally flights in S19
- Malindo Air schedules additional China charters in Jan 2019