Malindo Air is a Malaysian airline with main hubs at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and the convenient KL downtown city airport Subang Skypark in Selangor, Malaysia. The airline took to the skies in March 2013 with domestic flights and has since grown to operate routes to all major airports in Malaysia and across the continents of Asia and Australia. The fleet itself has grown exponentially to 16 ATR72-600 and 29 Boeing 737NG as of March 2018. Today, the airline operates...
More than 90 of the region’s leading airlines will be accepting meeting requests when scheduling opens.
- The top ten fastest-growing airlines in the world
- Malindo Air expands Lahore service in S18
- Batik Air adds Jakarta – Guilin service from Jan 2018
- Batik Air adds Kota Kinabalu service from Dec 2017
- Malindo Air plans Hat Yai December 2017 launch
- Malindo Air increases Hanoi flights in Dec 2017